Mike Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'd also like to point out...

Hey BlueCheese, your signiture is the funniest thing I'v seen all day...Just Great...lol
    BRONCOS

Comment

re: signature...

it hurts me with every post... I went to school with "Delta"--my ex girlfriend graduated with him (yeah, he had the Bronco Jersey on under the cap & gown) and I just wish he'd tap into that unbelievable potential. Homeboy was the MAN in college. Hopefully this WR thing will work for him.

Comment

Re: re: signature...

Originally posted by SD-BlueCheese
        it hurts me with every post... I went to school with "Delta"--my ex girlfriend graduated with him (yeah, he had the Bronco Jersey on under the cap & gown) and I just wish he'd tap into that unbelievable potential. Homeboy was the MAN in college. Hopefully this WR thing will work for him.
        I just don't get it...what the hell happened to him this year? I still think of him as the pro bowl player that he was...not the one who fumbles and makes mistake after mistake everyweek.
        BRONCOS

Comment

his probowl year..

I (one of his biggest fans) still thought he was way to streaky. Trent Green gave him that pro-bowl birth. As to what happened--he used to get burned all the damned time, even in college. He'd bait QB's into throwing, then take it to the house (he was a serious threat on defense--takin' INT's back to the house). I'd go so far as to say that the Raiders No1 draft pick Nmandi Asamugha was better in coverage than the D-man. However, you gotta remember that the guy was a RB all his life--until his junior year. I think he's a natural WR, with amazing hands, but he's small for the position. I really hope he can focus.

Anyone notice how T Poole is now playing great football? And seemingly everyone of the broncos ex-DBs! "Delta" is gonna get delt, and he's gonna haunt us bad--that's my prediction.
          That said, our DB's really murdered Flutie today.

Comment

Working...
          X