Is Jake playing like crap on purpose??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco
    i love jake,i'm just saying if it was you,would you be pissed??i would play like crap so i could get out faster,if they did me like that,that would show me they have noooooooooooooooooooooooo faith in me,Jake said he thought they would draft de,wich we should have

Sorry about the poll, screw him or love him theres no middle
    Jake is a professional. If you like him so much you would know this. Jake is a compeetitor.. if you liked him so much you would know this. Jake wants to win a Super Bowl... if you like him so much you would know this. Jake would never screw his teammates, and most importantatly his friends by playing poorly on purpose .. if you lked him so much you would know that. If he wanted out 'sooner' because of the drafting of Jay Cutler, he would have done something and said something early after the draft. If you know anything you would know this. If he knows he's going to play for another team next season, this is his audition for that next team... if you like him you would know this. Jake does NOT have the greatest history to just "Throw out" a season and expect to get a bunch of offers after playing a bad season. No matter WHERE Jake goes, from this point in his career, he's going to be a stop gap QB. He was a stop gap QB when he came here. So just tossing out a season and playing poorly on purpose is the worst theory that I've read.

Comment

all the PAY$$$ cuts the guy takes,he's worth more than that,We owe him a little better than that,

don't you think??

Who knows maybe hell start ripping it

so we can send jay on his way,lol,ll eventually come around to jay

But i have been a plummer fan since day1

paycuts? The hell are you talking about? You should lay off the sauce before you post.
      "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        Jake is a professional. If you like him so much you would know this. Jake is a compeetitor.. if you liked him so much you would know this. Jake wants to win a Super Bowl... if you like him so much you would know this. Jake would never screw his teammates, and most importantatly his friends by playing poorly on purpose .. if you lked him so much you would know that. If he wanted out 'sooner' because of the drafting of Jay Cutler, he would have done something and said something early after the draft. If you know anything you would know this. If he knows he's going to play for another team next season, this is his audition for that next team... if you like him you would know this. Jake does NOT have the greatest history to just "Throw out" a season and expect to get a bunch of offers after playing a bad season. No matter WHERE Jake goes, from this point in his career, he's going to be a stop gap QB. He was a stop gap QB when he came here. So just tossing out a season and playing poorly on purpose is the worst theory that I've read.
        sorry don't beat me up ok,lol

Then i would know that, huh huh,your cool

Then its heimedinger,please tell me why then ,smart ***

You must be jake,whats up man

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Skeleton
            This is the stupidest poll I've ever seen. Straight nonsense.
            You took the words right from keyboard.

Oh.. and I'm not voting either. :nono:
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco T
              i just wanna know why our o sucks sooooooo bad,Javon is ten times better than lelie,what the hells going on?Is it because Kubiak is missing???what fudge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                You took the words right from keyboard.

Oh.. and I'm not voting either. :nono:
                just wanted to know who with him and whos against him,for all the hate talk about jake,why does the poll say 31 zip,I guess people like him,just wanted to know *** ****

sigpic

Comment

Yes, Jake was also dropped off at Area 51 and managed to escape quarantine.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

You must be jake,whats up man
                    *laughs*....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                      Sobriety... <-- Assists in sobriety (so they say).
                      i need to be drunnnnnkkkk tho

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                        . . . . love jake or hate him, but don't blame the pas protection. . . . .
                        That's a pun right? "pas protection" -- French for "no protection"? Actually that should be "Jake n'a eu aucune protection."

As in "Jake n'a eu acune protection en le jue du Steelers, mais sa protection a été bonne cette année." [Jake had no protection in the Steeler's game, but his protection has been good this year.]

I'd have to agree with that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                          That's a pun right? "pas protection" -- French for "no protection"? Actually that should be "Jake n'a eu aucune protection."

As in "Jake n'a eu acune protection en le jue du Steelers, mais sa protection a été bonne cette année." [Jake had no protection in the Steeler's game, but his protection has been good this year.]

I'd have to agree with that!

Say chowdah!
                          "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
                          X