Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Hayden Epstein is a punting machine in NFL-E according to his stats...he has a 44.3 average...think what he could do in Denver...

We might finally get rid of Knorr...
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    whos the "useless bugger"??? knorr???
    O hyeah, had to edit my post to put that in...
    sigpic

Comment

so what is our punter situation like? we have knorr and epstein? who is epstein with in europe?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
        so what is our punter situation like? we have knorr and epstein? who is epstein with in europe?
        Berlin I think. He's punting very well at the moment, and in Denver he should be a punting machine. He's averaged 44.5yds a punt and he has a net of about 120 which is 40yds average net. (3 punts). In Denver you can bump that up...
        sigpic

Comment

Please get rid of Knorr!!! Please oh please I beg of you!!!!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
            Please get rid of Knorr!!! Please oh please I beg of you!!!!
            I know! He is ****e. He averages 40yds in Denver. How crap is that? I can kick further than that.
            sigpic

Comment

Not only does he have a bad average but his angle's and touch are pretty much useless.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
                Not only does he have a bad average but his angle's and touch are pretty much useless.
                Yeah, he can hardly torpedo his kicks. What a useless little f***er. Rouen was ok but I'd prefer Shane Lechler or Todd Sauerbrun.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Originally posted by muse
                  Hayden Epstein is a punting machine in NFL-E according to his stats...he has a 44.3 average...think what he could do in Denver...

We might finally get rid of Knorr...
                  and punting doesnt have a difference whether its NFLE or the NFL unlike other pos..yo westflbronco can I get a website on that Kenoy hit on Chris Chambers in your sig???thats the hit rite?

Comment

Re: Re: Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                    and punting doesnt have a difference whether its NFLE or the NFL unlike other pos..
                    Think Denver. Think Mile High. Think thin air. Catch my drift?

You stole the Kenoy gif from JasoninLA on Orange Mane, didn't you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                      and punting doesnt have a difference whether its NFLE or the NFL unlike other pos..yo westflbronco can I get a website on that Kenoy hit on Chris Chambers in your sig???thats the hit rite?

by looking at ur sig and avatar seems u hate the fins....join the club.and u think u can send me the clip?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Oooh...will we finally get rid of that useless bugger?

Originally posted by muse
                        Think Denver. Think Mile High. Think thin air. Catch my drift?
                        That's the worst part. Knorr couldn't even excel in the thin air of Denver. That's when you know you have a bad punter. It will please me very much if Knorr isn't on the roster next season.
                        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I wish I could find that clip where Kenoy hit Gannon and made him slide face first out of bounds while he was knocked out. That was some funny ****.

I found it muaahahahah http://boss.streamos.com/real/sports...hlight_100k.rm
                          Last edited by K'Noy_Kills; 04-10-2004, 08:55 PM.
                          Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Well no more kenoy hits because we will be using that 'past his prime, injured' john lynch..........

Comment

Saurbrun? I think he was so bad for the Chiefs that they got rid of him! He's on his third or fourth team now... not exactly a steady performer that I want to bring in

Lynch may be past his prime, but he's still a better Safety than Kenoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X