Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone see this? / NFL Bomb Threat (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Imagine if it did. The Dawg Pound would be on the first plane to Afghanistan, and you'd have Osama in the bag ASAP!
    Speaking of which, I think I'll go back to my old signature.

That one of Afghanistan...
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=5917

Statement from the Cleveland Browns

In response to published reports regarding threats to several NFL stadiums this weekend, the Cleveland Browns have issued the following statement:

"We are aware of the report and have met with the appropriate federal and local authorities. We take the safety of our fans very seriously and will remain vigilant with all of our security procedures. We would like to emphasize that our fans should continue to feel comfortable attending Cleveland Browns Stadium."

In addition, the NFL released the following statement, also on Wednesday afternoon.

"The Department of Homeland Security has judged that the threat is not credible. Our stadiums are very well protected through the comprehensive security procedures we have in place, including secure facility perimeters, pat-downs, and bag searches."
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
        Aye, nothing better happen. Especially to my Browns. I don't know what I'd do without them...
        Considering dogfish and I are going to be at that game, I'd be pretty pissed, too.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Bomb Threat for Broncos game and more..

Officials downplay NFL bomb threat
          THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON c A Web site is saying that seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological dirty bombs this weekend, but the government on Wednesday expressed doubts about the threat.
          The warning, posted Oct. 12, was part of an ongoing Internet conversation titled “New Attack on America Be Afraid.” It mentioned NFL stadiums in New York, Miami, Atlanta, Seattle, Houston, Oakland and Cleveland, where games are scheduled for this weekend. The Denver Broncos play in Cleveland on Sunday.
          The Homeland Security Department alerted authorities and stadium owners in those cities Monday, as well as the NFL, of the Web message but said the threat was being viewed “with strong skepticism.” Officials at the NCAA, which oversees college athletics, said they too had been notified...

Comment

Yes we've heard at least 30 times..

Comment

Can the monitor please kill this post then? Thanks.

- I did do a search on "bomb threat" before posting but it came up empty.

Comment

im just glad im in a diff nation...

where my biggest problem is deciding how long to spend on the beach getting a sexy tan...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leoj_cos
                  Can the monitor please kill this post then? Thanks.

- I did do a search on "bomb threat" before posting but it came up empty.
                  firstly im glad you did do a search...

most newbies do not...

:hammer: ...

and its not actually a monitor...

cos thats what you are looking at...

and a pc monitor wont fix nothing more than giving you permanent retnal diseases...

here we got mods or moderators...

they hunt in numbers and mostly say boring things....

cos like me...

the CoC is their bible...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X