Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is funny....

Probably just 'cuz it's late.......

"There's only one time I got a little scared," Shanahan said. "We were in Carolina one time and a guy threatened to shoot John (Elway) before the game and they weren't going to tell John. John was standing next to me and I told John I was going to move over. So, I moved over a little bit in case the guy was a bad shot. I didn't want to get hit. Seriously, that happened one time. Things like this occur all the time. That's part of the NFL."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Whole story: http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=6107
    Please relax....not all of us can be on here EVERY DAY!! GOOOOOO SHANNNYYYYY!!!!!

Originally posted by stavros
    Probably just 'cuz it's late.......

"There's only one time I got a little scared," Shanahan said. "We were in Carolina one time and a guy threatened to shoot John (Elway) before the game and they weren't going to tell John. John was standing next to me and I told John I was going to move over. So, I moved over a little bit in case the guy was a bad shot. I didn't want to get hit. Seriously, that happened one time. Things like this occur all the time. That's part of the NFL."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Whole story: http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=6107
    Ha ha. I'm sorry. It's not funny that #7 had a death threat but the fact that Shanny was like, "I didnt want to get hit" is pretty funny. I wonder what Elway thought about Mike doing that? He was probably like, "Do I stink that bad Mike?". Ha ha.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, the actual threat isn't funny by any means.........just Shanny's comment!
      Please relax....not all of us can be on here EVERY DAY!! GOOOOOO SHANNNYYYYY!!!!!

Comment

what's interesting (and a little scary) is when it's said that this kind of stuff happens a lot. That means when we hear about it (like once when Tom Landry had to wear a bullet-proof vest in Anaheim) then it must really be serious.

Comment

that isn't funny

Comment

Working...
          X