Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injury report? Warren and Lepsis? (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Not yet, though Warren is a toe, if turf toe it may be more serious...but he looked to be walking alright on the sideline. Lepsis is the major factor, we need him next week, so I am hoping for the best.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by lancane
      Not yet, though Warren is a toe, if turf toe it may be more serious...but he looked to be walking alright on the sideline. Lepsis is the major factor, we need him next week, so I am hoping for the best.
      We sure will need him. Our Offense cant afford to take a loss.
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by MileHighStud
        We sure will need him. Our Offense cant afford to take a loss.
        Agreed, I think Warren will be missed, but the Defense is good enough without him still. But Lepsis is our best tackle and Foster has no time in at left, or that I know of, and that means one tackle spot would be filled with an untested player or Pears whom needs more practice!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by lancane
          Agreed, I think Warren will be missed, but the Defense is good enough without him still. But Lepsis is our best tackle and Foster has no time in at left, or that I know of, and that means one tackle spot would be filled with an untested player or Pears whom needs more practice!
          Remember we signed Adam Meadows who was a long time starter for the colts at Tackle, he was deactivated today but if Lepsis is hurt i bet he will be activated this week. as far as Warren goes i hope he can go but they did a good job rolling Veal and Ekuban in there with Myers at DT , moving Ekuban in at DT on some plays actually put Elvis at the DE spot more times then he usually has seen so far this year and he came up big with 3 sacks and a fumble recovery.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by lancane
            Agreed, I think Warren will be missed, but the Defense is good enough without him still. But Lepsis is our best tackle and Foster has no time in at left, or that I know of, and that means one tackle spot would be filled with an untested player or Pears whom needs more practice!
            Right!! Hopefully we have got some depth in that dept. We were fortunate that we didnt feel the effect of losing Courtney, However if Gerard cant play against the Colts I think we will feel HIS absence. But I hope I am wrong.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              If Lepsis doesn't play then Freeney might finally be able to get his first sack of the season (that is pretty pathetic).
              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

              It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

              Comment


              • #37
                I disagree that Peers is a problem at left tackle. He had a awesome season in NFL Europe and yesterday a mental caused the sack that went past him. He did not get consistently get beat every play, I am not sure where anyone got that idea from. He had a couple of tough blocks and for his first time on the Denver line in an actual game he did fine. Give the guy a chance to perform and get his reps in this week on the 1st line. I promise you he is a very good tackle and will improve this week after spending time with the first unit.
                If anyone thinks its easy to step into the middle of a game and take over someones position your dead wrong. It will take a few games for him and the 1st line to get in sync and each game he will improve. Instead of crucifying how he played it would be pretty amazing to see everyone give him the support to improve his play. I have never seen so many negative fans in my life ( besides the Miami U boards ). Eric will prove everyone wrong and I am sure looking forward to see it happen. If I am wrong then I am wrong and I will admit to it.........WHEN IT HAPPENS. For now give him your support instead of seeing into a negative crystal ball all the time.

                sig by Snk16


                sig by White Dragon

                "Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

                Comment


                • #38
                  Over on the mane they're saying that NFL Network reported a torn ACL for Lepsis...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    "About the only blemish for the Broncos was Warren. Taunted by fans in the Dawg Pound during pregame warmups, he injured his right big toe on the first series and didn't return. He struggled to put his shoe on after the game and left the stadium on crutches."

                    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/[email protected]

                    I forgot where but initialy I heard he "Sprang" his toe.
                    sigpic

                    Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
                      I disagree that Peers is a problem at left tackle. He had a awesome season in NFL Europe and yesterday a mental caused the sack that went past him. He did not get consistently get beat every play, I am not sure where anyone got that idea from. He had a couple of tough blocks and for his first time on the Denver line in an actual game he did fine. Give the guy a chance to perform and get his reps in this week on the 1st line. I promise you he is a very good tackle and will improve this week after spending time with the first unit.
                      If anyone thinks its easy to step into the middle of a game and take over someones position your dead wrong. It will take a few games for him and the 1st line to get in sync and each game he will improve. Instead of crucifying how he played it would be pretty amazing to see everyone give him the support to improve his play. I have never seen so many negative fans in my life ( besides the Miami U boards ). Eric will prove everyone wrong and I am sure looking forward to see it happen. If I am wrong then I am wrong and I will admit to it.........WHEN IT HAPPENS. For now give him your support instead of seeing into a negative crystal ball all the time.
                      Yo 62OlinesDad, please don't get too upset with the negative fans. There are some of us who are positive.
                      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X