colts O vs broncos D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colts O vs broncos D

i don't know what im worried about more. our d stopping the colts O. or are O putting some ponts on the board.seeing that the colts have picked are D apart the last couple of times. how many points will we have to score to win the game? the colts are minus the edge now so that will help. id love to give the colts there first loss of the year. this is the best are D has been. and although the colts still have a great O it is not as good as last years. so let's have a good allround game and whip them colts!

Darrent Williams has to have his best game of the year, you know they'll be targeting him with Reggie Wayne most of the day. I have faith that Champ can keep Harrison relatively in check. And I think Dumervil is coming on at the right time cause we need all the pressure we can get on Manning.
    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

As long as we control the ball and Jake doesn't make too many bad throws we should be in for a manageable game, at least.

Comment

Colt's run defense is shoddy. Tatum Bell should have a big day. Our corners match up well with their receivers.

If their two starting safeties are out (Mike Doss and Bob Sanders), then Plummer should be able to find Javon, Rod, and Marshall all over the field. We must keep Dwight Freeney in check though, hopefully Lepsis will be back to start.

The game being in Invesco helps a lot.

I think the Colts get their first loss from us.

Comment

We're going to win a squeaker. The Colts have problems running the ball and stopping the ball. Its going to be their downfall.
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

The only way that the Colts beat you this year is if Manning has time for his receivers to get open. I say man up Champ on Harrison, Darrent on Wayne, and maybe spy Clark with Brandon or Gold, and send 8 or 9 at him every time. Addai and Rhodes don't scare me. Knock Manning on his ass or force him into quick throws and this game is ours.
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
              The only way that the Colts beat you this year is if Manning has time for his receivers to get open. I say man up Champ on Harrison, Darrent on Wayne, and maybe spy Clark with Brandon or Gold, and send 8 or 9 at him every time. Addai and Rhodes don't scare me. Knock Manning on his ass or force him into quick throws and this game is ours.

Blitzing Manning is suicide. Send four or five most of the time and hope they can generate pressure (I think they can).

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                Blitzing Manning is suicide. Send four or five most of the time and hope they can generate pressure (I think they can).
                yes manning will pick us apart if we blitz 7 or 8 guys. remember that game against philly last year when there was like 9 or 10 guys in the box. that was awesome to see but it is very never racking. we really haven't been blitzing much this year and it's working

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                  I agree. Maybe give Dumerville some more snaps and let him open up his game more. Drop a linebacker or 2 into coverage and hope the secondary can buy enough time to let Elvis get good pressure. Maybe put the Predator on the other end of the line for some added speed. I think we'll do ok.
                  ‘’It’s very easy to take snaps: Just open your hands and wait for the ball, and then you close your hands.'’

– Chicago area fifth-grader Jimmy Smolik, age 10, providing some advice to Rex Grossman

Comment

Im truely scared in this game.. I love this Defense to death this year...

But I had to watch Manning play the Skins today and I can't remember the last time I seen a QB disect a team with audibles the way he did today... There are not to many QB's in the league and that includes past and present that can read a defense like this guy....

He was truely scary today...

Comment

Originally posted by PlummINT

But I had to watch Manning play the Skins today and I can't remember the last time I seen a QB disect a team with audibles the way he did today... There are not to many QB's in the league and that includes past and present that can read a defense like this guy....

Just keep in mind, one of Manning's receivers was always matched up with Mike Rumph since Rogers was out.

Also, they were missing DT Cornelius Griffin and MLB Lemar Marshall.

Our linebackers and our defense is more talented than the skins IMO (or atleast the way they have been performing this year).
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by PlummINT

It doesnt matter that he can read a defense. Anyone can read the defense that I hope we bring. Punt rush blitz = punt rush blitz. Easy to read, hard to beat.

I don't see why you guys say that bltizing manning is suicide. Our corners can surely stick to their receivers for 1 to 1.5 seconds, which is all that Manning will have if we punt rush blitz him. You cant make a big play deep if the receivers have one second to run, thats enough time to get 10 yards downfield if youre lucky.
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

This is a bad matchup for Denver, imo.

The defense we've played this year has been mostly a cover 2 zone, leaving receivers open in the middle of the field. We've gotten away with it thanks to facing subpar quarterbacks and receivers, but Manning will be different. Denver has to tighten up those holes in the coverage if they want to stand a chance.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Like I stated in another post. After watching the Colts today against Washington I don't think this game will be as hard as some may think but I guess we will see.

Comment

Hmm, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a ten point win by us. Either 17-7 or 13-3. I mean, it's worked so far, why mess with success?

Comment

Working...
                              X