Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Brandon Marshall / Marshall Sighting (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Brandon Marshall / Marshall Sighting (Merged)

Kind of lost amongst Rod getting his record and Javon racking up the catches was the rookie Brandon Marshall finally getting on the board. He got his first reception and his first TD as a pro. Nice start, guy!

I have to say, he looks really big out there compared to those defensive backs. Here's hoping he can stay involved in the offense because we need a reliable 3rd receiving option. I'm not giving up on Kircus, either. I just want somebody to step up with Rod and Javon are covered.

It was a nice day from two of our three 4th rounders today in spot duty.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Brandon Marshall > The Browns.

Hopefully he can become more involved in the offense as the season progresses.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Yeah a huge shout out for Brandon! Hopefully the first of many!
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I liked what I saw from him today. Who wouldn't . Nice thread Javalon. Congrats Mr Marshall, I hope that was the first of many.

Comment

Yea things are looking up for #15. I hope this is a sign of things to come!!
          sigpic

Comment

Considering it takes a lot of receivers several years to get into the groove of things, this game is really encouraging if you're a fan of the Broncos, or just a fan of Brandon. I've probably been one of his biggest lovers since he was here, and I'm so proud of him. A really humble guy in the interview on KOA, and said the best part about it was being able to share what he did with the team and everyone was around to support him. That's great to have. As I thought earlier, he'd be a big target in the red zone. I'm proud of him.

Comment

I liked his performance a lot. I love our receivers this year.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Yes, hopefully he'll be more involved in the future (hint hint).

Comment

Honestly, if he continues to progress, you have to love the future with Walker and Marshall at WR.

Now if Scheffler will catch on....
                  Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                  Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                  Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                    Considering it takes a lot of receivers several years to get into the groove of things, this game is really encouraging if you're a fan of the Broncos, or just a fan of Brandon. I've probably been one of his biggest lovers since he was here, and I'm so proud of him. A really humble guy in the interview on KOA, and said the best part about it was being able to share what he did with the team and everyone was around to support him. That's great to have. As I thought earlier, he'd be a big target in the red zone. I'm proud of him.
                    Nice sig Dream. :offtopic: I like what I'm seeing out of Elvis as well.

Comment

I was STOKED!! That was awesome to see on the field.. and you are right Jav, he DOES look huge out there!! It was nice to see such a big target moving across the endzone for jake to find.... FINALLY we see him on the field. I was thrilled, and hope thats the first of things to come!!

Comment

I loved seeing it....and I liked seeing Jake look his way. Big 3rd down catch to keep the drive going before Tatum scored, and nice TD catch.

Comment

great to finally see baby T.O. contributing... i liked what i saw a lot and i LOVED his eagerness

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                          MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

We have a Marshall sighting

Just wondering what everyone thought of Marshall's sighting in the game today. Haven't seen any threads on his game, so I figured I would start one. I really hope we see him starting to emerge here in the upcoming games. This game possibly gives him some confidence and we maybe see Plummber looking his way a little more?? Here is to the start of something special for our struggling rookie
                            sigpic

Comment

yea, looks like Shanny is just trying to bring him along slow just like what he is doing with "The King". Glad to see them both have good games!

Comment

Working...
                              X