Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to Brandon Marshall / Marshall Sighting (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshall looks to be a stud. If it was Watts, he would have dropped the dang ball....

Comment

He was making some DB's look bad out there. Had Jake been a little more accurate he copuld have easily had 300+ yards today. Oh well. We're gonan need Marshall next week against the Colts. Good time to get him going
      Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by evolaerok
        Marshall looks to be a stud. If it was Watts, he would have dropped the dang ball....

ewwwww I havent heard his name for months now!!!!!!

Comment

What did I tell you guys about my boy BMarsh?? Reppin UCF!!

I told you guys that this kid was a steal and a stud... you are only seeing the beginning of what this kid will do for you...

Comment

b-marsh looked sweeet!!! he is a mismatch in the endzone 90% of the time. we should use him way more in the redzone. he needs to be the official #3 as of right now. kircus just isnt cutting it as of late.
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone got a pic or a GIF of his TD??

Comment

Good to see him break in finally. Hope he finally gives us a legit 3rd option. Keep it up Marshall.

Please god no one call him baby TO though... that nickname just spells stupidity and anger.
                The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Brandon Marshall BIGG AND STRONG

Rookie Brandon Marshall has finally moved into the No. 3 receiver role. He caught two passes, including his first NFL touchdown catch in the third quarter. Said John Lynch, "That's a guy we were all high on in the offseason. It's great to see him come in and establish himself. I remember being a young player. You just need to do it one time to get the feel of it." ...

I know he only had 2 catches,but they were great catches

His hands look good for sure.....

And his size and speed great 2

He's pretty darn good at getting open,Jake missed him it the 1 or 2 quarter(i forgot)
                  WIDE OPEN IN THE ENDZONE

If it was MADDEN,I would have made that play 4sure,lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X