The Key to Gaining our 6th win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BSmitty7
    Well it's game week as the Broncos prepare to face the undefeated Colts at Invesco. I believe if we our going to win this game we must keep the ball out of Peyton Mannings hands. What does that mean? That means that we must emphasize the running game and pound it on their vulnerable run defense. We must chew up the clock and keep our defense fresh. We pound the ball and then throw a play action fake to keep them honest. That, I believe, is the key to winning this weeks game. Any Thoughts?
    Elvis Dumerville. If he can get pressure on manning without us having to blitz, manning will be hitting the turf often, and throwing bad passes. Dumerville might very well be the most important key to denver's success. If he produces, he will be known as the "KING"
    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
      Am I the only one that is very confident about this game?

We stack up perfectly; finally we have a great defense to control their O, Colts have a poor run D....the rest is obvious....
      Never underestimate a 6-0 team
      A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Working...
      X