Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Colts game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going back and forth. I REALLY feel our D will slow them down and keep us in the game. But... as of RIGHT NOW I haven't seen any evidence that our offense will score ENOUGH points to pull this off. Our D is stud, but we won't be able to keep the Colts to just 10 points, and thats what we need to do since our offense can only score 13.

Even if we held the Colts to 17 points (which is 2 scores more than we average, and 2 scores less than they average), our offense is struggling. I'm not putting the blame on one specific person with that statement.

I don't care if its the QB play, the play calling from the coaches, the running game that isn't breaking off any long runs, the depth for the injured Lepsis, the WRs not getting open.... it doesn't matter WHAT you wish to put the finger on. The fact is our "O" is not doing its part. This worries me when playing one of the better teams in the NFL.

There are a lot of factors that can work to our favor this weekend... some weather, the outide, the temperatures that can help slow down Manning and his weapons. But the same things that will slow Manning down, won't HELP our offense.

The Defense will do their job. Even if we give up more points than any game prior to this one, THEY will hold up their end of the bargain. Its the offense that MUST step it up and HELP them out. Right now.. I see it being a 20-13.... Colts.

(but I Sooooo want to be wrong)
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 10-27-2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong, but I have the Colts in the 1-3 range.
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I'm going 10-3 Denver
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
          I'm going 10-3 Denver
          Wow. 3 points for the Colts? If we do that Kap, I'll give you CPs every chance I get (when the system will let me) for a month. And I seriously hope I have to do it!
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Bumping for more predictions...

And don't forget to set your clock back tonight!
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

One more day.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X