On way to Denver for Indy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way to Denver for Indy game

I have been looking forward to this weekend for a couple months. It will be my first home game this season. Sadly it brings good and bad thoughts, with Matts injury but at the same time there is a chance the O line will shift a bit possibly Chris will get to play on the line. Reguardless I want to meet up with some of you all at the tailgate so look for me in my # 62 Jersey. I don't think there are many of those around. Yet.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
    I have been looking forward to this weekend for a couple months. It will be my first home game this season. Sadly it brings good and bad thoughts, with Matts injury but at the same time there is a chance the O line will shift a bit possibly Chris will get to play on the line. Reguardless I want to meet up with some of you all at the tailgate so look for me in my # 62 Jersey. I don't think there are many of those around. Yet.

Sounds cool!

I won't be at the game, but have a great time, and I hope you get to see your son play, and the Broncos win!
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
      Sounds cool!

I won't be at the game, but have a great time, and I hope you get to see your son play, and the Broncos win!
      Thanks RunYouOver I plan on it.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Good luck, and have fun!

Comment

Nice Mr Myers. You might get to see Chris knock some heads on Sunday. I don't know if he will get the start due to our o-line injury but I'm sure you'll know before we will. Hope you have a great time at the game. You'll love the stadium Its awesome. I wish I could go.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
            Nice Mr Myers. You might get to see Chris knock some heads on Sunday. I don't know if he will get the start due to our o-line injury but I'm sure you'll know before we will. Hope you have a great time at the game. You'll love the stadium Its awesome. I wish I could go.
            Thanks SlickDonkey,
            I went to 5 games there last year so I already know about the stadium I love it. If Chris starts or doesn't start its still awesome to get out to a home game I love the feeling of being a part of the crowd in Denver its the best.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

Comment

Thanks SlickDonkey,
              I went to 5 games there last year so I already know about the stadium I love it. If Chris starts or doesn't start its still awesome to get out to a home game I love the feeling of being a part of the crowd in Denver its the best.
              Cool man. I'll be on the couch in NC. I'll look for you in your 62. Have a great time and a safe trip to Denver.

Comment

I will look for you and would like to meet you.

A friend of mine got 4 season tickets and a parking pass for this game so not sure where my seats or parking spot is, but when I find out I will shoot you a PM.

I will be the one in a Terrell Davis jersey...

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!

Have a safe trip, and enjoy the game.

Where are you sitting?
                  sigpic

Comment

That's great that you will be at the game this Sunday, and what a great game to see. Good luck to Chris, if he plays, and have a safe trip. It is suppose to be a nice day here Sunday. HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

I really hope your son can play, that would be really cool
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'll be coming in for the game too. If you hear of any good tailgate parties, let me know and good luck to Chris!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes

Thanks everyone its great to see Chris has some support with the fans. I have no clue where my seats will be till this weekend but I do know we will park in the players lot and mill around the big Denver buss on the South side of the stadium as usual. We like the group around there they are a lot of fun. I hope to get to meet anyone from the boards so if you see the 3 of us in # 62 jerseys give me a hollar. GO DENVER

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

Comment

Good luck to you arriving safely, and good luck to Chris if he gets some playing time. What an experience!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I fly into Denver from Alabama Fri. We will be there bright and early to tailgate. Tailgating in Lot J in front of a Hummer H3. Come on by. Hopefully Chris will get to start!

Comment

Working...
                              X