No announcement yet.

On way to Denver for Indy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you have a great time at your first home game, it'd be nice to see Chris play. Have a safe trip bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      Hope you have a great time at your first home game, it'd be nice to see Chris play. Have a safe trip bud.
      Thanks Dream but its not my first home game I was at 5 home games last year. Its just my first one this season I have been overwhelemed at work so have not made it there till now. I will most likely be up for the xmas eve and new years eve games also I hope. GO BRONCS

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

I too am heading out to see the Broncos hopefully beat up on Indy. It will be me and my Dad's first bronco game! I've been waiting for this for months well actually years. Here's to a win at my first ever Bronco game.

Comment

Hope you have a great time. You will love it. I come from Alabama 4-5 times a year for games. (wnet to all the playoff games last year). Here is to a Broncos win!

Comment

I just found out Chris got us sideline passes before game during warm up and after game. I am PUMPED UP for this game so if anyone sees me down there give me a shout would love to meet you. GO BRONCS

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
              I just found out Chris got us sideline passes before game during warm up and after game. I am PUMPED UP for this game so if anyone sees me down there give me a shout would love to meet you. GO BRONCS
              That is GREAT. Enjoy and bring us a BIG WIN

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Jealousy is flowing through my veins. Have a great time. I'll be watchin'.

Comment

You probably won't hear me from where I am sitting, but I will be yelling.

If you can, or are allowed too, take some pics from the sidellines to share with us here.

Comment

Working...
                  X