Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Steelers game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Steelers game...

I'm going on a cruise for a week so I won't be able to do the prediction poll unless I do it right now. If anybody could help by bumping the poll once a day, you'll have my gratitude as well as a few of my CPs. Thanks!

Well, the Broncos are heading to Pittsburgh. Tough defense but their offense is hard to figure right now with Big Ben in and out of the lineup and his play erratic when's he's there. Hopefully the Broncos will be fired up to exact a little revenge for the AFCCG back in January.

What do you think? Please vote in the poll but feel free to make exact predictions.
    Broncos win by 14+ points
    22.45%
    Broncos win by 8 - 13 points
    36.73%
    Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
    25.51%
    Broncos win by 1 - 3 points
    3.06%
    Steelers win by 1 - 3 points
    2.04%
    Steelers win by 4 - 7 points
    5.10%
    Steelers win by 8 - 13 points
    3.06%
    Steelers win by 14+ points
    2.04%

The poll is expired.

"You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

as of now we are looking at 100% voting margin towards broncos winning by more than 14!!!

:dance:

im thinking we crack the 30 point barrier...

31-10

sigpic

Comment

broncos beat pukesburgh by 14+
      sigpic

Comment

Last year they were scary.

This year I'm not afraid.

Broncos by 10 (common theme )

13-3.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Bumping this for Jav!!

Post your opinions here!
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

We're now 4-1 when I say the opponant wins by 8-13 points. 4-1 isn't bad. I'll go with that again this week.

Comment

Pittsburgh gets another bounce back game while Denver is still suffering from a Indy hangover.

Comment

Denver takes care of business against a team that hasen't been able to all season.

Not a blowout because the Steelers do play great defense, but Roethlesburger's woe's continue.....
                You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

With Ben at the helm, their offense will struggle. HOWEVER, Pittsburgh still has a very tough defense, and I am not sure how Plummer will handle it (hopefully not like the AFCCG). I still think the Broncos win, but not by much: Denver 20 Pitt 14.

Comment

We will not pressure the QB and will give 5-6 seconds for him to throw.

Cower will ask Ben not to throw towards Champ side.
                    Ben keeps throwing to other receivers and they will win by more than 1 touchdown.

As usual..this game will be shown in NFL Network(Game of the Week).

I don't have any confidence in our D-line.....

Comment

I'm going back and forth with this one. Is Warren still out? that will make a difference. Both QBs have been very inconsistent this year. It depends which Jake and which Ben show up. I settled on Broncos by 10, because they are out for revenge, and Pittsburgh is struggling.

Comment

20-14 Denver.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

This is a tough game to predict. Two Jeckyl and Hyde teams. Which Pittsburgh offense will show up? The one who lit up KC or the one who skunked in Oakland? Which Denver offense will show up? The one who stunk up the first 6 weeks or the one who showed up against Indy?

Denver 21
                          Pitt 10
                          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I don't think we have a hangover. I think the Defense uses this to re-establish themselves. They have good veteran leadership on that D, and they are going to keep Pitt in check.

That being said... its up to the offense again to put some points on their defense. This worries me because we know that Pitts defense isn't the Colts defense. Although the Colts defense is weak, we DID put up 31 points and that is a BIG plus considering how we have played!!

We had a TE showing!! If the offense continues to play as they did, and not drop off the face of the earth like they did after NE... then we'll win this game

21`-10

Comment

I think all the AFC west teams are going to come out with a win this week including us. I see us breaking down there run D with Mike Bell and our D stepping back up. I have us winning.

20-16

Comment

Working...
                              X