Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Steelers game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver should win this game by 7+ points.
    Good game. Denver will get to big Ben often.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      I don't think we have a hangover. I think the Defense uses this to re-establish themselves. They have good veteran leadership on that D, and they are going to keep Pitt in check.

That being said... its up to the offense again to put some points on their defense. This worries me because we know that Pitts defense isn't the Colts defense. Although the Colts defense is weak, we DID put up 31 points and that is a BIG plus considering how we have played!!

We had a TE showing!! If the offense continues to play as they did, and not drop off the face of the earth like they did after NE... then we'll win this game

21`-10

I think the Steelers are going to be REALLY fired up.

I'd be real suprised if we match their intensity.

I just think this game is going to be a huge let down for us.

I don't like to predict us losing any less then 3 points (so I usually don't) but I could easily see Pittsburgh blowing us out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

I don't like to predict us losing any less then 3 points (so I usually don't) but I could easily see Pittsburgh blowing us out.

I can't.

Hell, they just lost to Oakland!

Bumping this thread..
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Broncos win by 10 - 13 points.
          XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

I would have to agree with you TDK and I usually don't go against the Broncos. But the Indy game took alot out of the Broncos. Both teams are in must-wins, one for a good playoff spot and the other, their dignity. I think Pittsburgh has more fire and passion in this game and win by 3-7 pts. Denver needs to find a pass rush and a consistent offense and hopefully Big Ben doesn't pick on DW. And Pittsburgh pass rush isn't too shabby so Plummer will have his hands full.

Comment

Broncos to win baby!!!!!!!! Pittsburgh can SIT AND SPIN t('.')t Then try to bring it MUTHASUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Bumping for Jav

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  Bumping for Jav

(Helping Rav to help Jav bump this thread. )

Anyway, I was listening/watching Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN2 and Golic picked Denver to win Sunday and Greenberg picked Pittsburgh only to be contrary. For what its worth, which I know isn't much.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

2 Day till the game!!

Keep the votes coming!
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Bumping for Jav.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I see Denver Winning this one, Pittsburgh is always a tough team to play, but Denver usually comes fired up after a loss. This could also be Jakes career in Denver. Teams either come together, or dissmantle under pressure, I say the Broncos come together and win this one handily...34-6!!
                        DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Bumping for Jav. Looking for more predictions on the Broncos vs. the Steelers.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Thanks to RunYouOver, Ravage and TX for bumping the thread.

I'm back from my cruise and I haven't had a chance to read through all the post-Colts game chaos... and boy am I looking forward to it... NOT! Whenever I wore my Bronco cap or one of my shirts I kept getting asked if I had watched the game and what I thought. And I got so sick of being polite about it when all I wanted to do was forget about it and enjoy the cruise. But somehow I managed to enjoy myself anyway.

Anway, picking the Steelers seems to be the popular trend this week but I think Denver will just about end the Steelers' season with about a 10 point victory. I'm thinking around Broncos 23 - Steelers 13.

Now I'm going to get some sleep because I'm completely exhausted from the trip. Good night!
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Time to win big baby!

I belive that shanny let the beast loose last week, and he isn't ready to lay to rest! i hope that the O gets going early and steam rolls the steal-ers D. Broncos win big baby!
                              Broncos: 34
                              Steal-ers: 13

Comment

Working...
                              X