First Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Game!

I went and saw my first live game this weekend against the Colts! The outcome wasn't perfect but oh man! Hearing the Rocky Mountain Thunder was pure joy. Anyone else been to their first game recently? I'm from Canada and it's a trip I'll gladly make again!

I'm glad u enjoyed it.

It's going to be a while till I experience my first live Mile High Stadium Broncos game.

who jersey did you where?
    [CENTER]“The reverb noise is nowhere near as loud as it was at Mile High, but the fans are catching on.”- Pat Bowlen

Comment

Hey good for you!
      I have been a fan for ages yet not been to agame..............yet.
      One of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by JC05
        I went and saw my first live game this weekend against the Colts! The outcome wasn't perfect but oh man! Hearing the Rocky Mountain Thunder was pure joy. Anyone else been to their first game recently? I'm from Canada and it's a trip I'll gladly make again!
        Hey man, im from Canada as well

and i saw the broncos on Monday night against the Ravens for my first game

it was sick

but look on the bright side...at least it wasnt pouring for you

Comment

Originally posted by robertmcleod123
          Hey man, im from Canada as well

and i saw the broncos on Monday night against the Ravens for my first game

it was sick

but look on the bright side...at least it wasnt pouring for you
          That was my first game to. It was sick!
          Yesterday was my daughters first game.

Comment

Man. I remember my first game. I was 10, I chose it over an Avalanche game! Great decision on my part! Well I don't remember everything as much as I would like, but it was the game when Elam hit the 63 yarder! I love it, I was at that game! Been a fan as long as I can remember! Its great I got my Broncos tattoo last year and will be a fan for life!
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

You got to attend a fantastic game for your first, my first was vs the Packers, and it was cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
              R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Glad you had fun at your first game!!

My first game was against Pittsburgh in '93. Loved watching them crush Neil O'Donnell

Comment

Im from St. Louis and i am going for a weekend next year to denver to visit and see a game, i cant wait for next season!
                  Here are my missing virtual cards. I have some doubles for the 2006 set so just send me a trade.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...01#post1335401

Comment

I've been to alot of live games, and I did go to this one, because It's the only one I had tickets too.

Comment

My first game had Craig Morton as our QB.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

my first game was like 6 years ago vs the Chiefs!

we lost like 23-22 or w/e

it was sad!

Comment

Man, to see the broncos live would be a dream.. not many chances since i live in Saskatchewan, Canada, but someday... I will make it to Mile High And cheer for the greatest team to ever take to the field. BRONCOS FOR THE STANLEY CUP!!
                          Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

My first game was 2 years ago against Vick and the Falcons. It was a blast!

I NEED CP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Comment

It is exciting and you don't want the day to end!

My first game was in the early mid-90's Broncos vs Chiefs at Arrowhead in KC,MO.

That was a blast from beginning to end. I didn't want the night to end!
                              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
                              X