For Chiefs fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Chiefs fans...

In 1969, when the Chiefs went on to win the Super Bowl, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19. Yesterday, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    In 1969, when the Chiefs went on to win the Super Bowl, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19. Yesterday, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19.
    NO! Why did you have to say that?!!! DON'T JINX IT!!
    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

HAHA....i thought they might need some good news today.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I see a pattern developing!!

Comment

One loss and all the sudden they are all gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
            One loss and all the sudden they are all gone!
            Not all. A bit bloodied, but not gone.
            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
              All part of the master plan.
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                All part of the master plan.
                Very sneaky... I'm sure Vermiel was contacted in 1970 about the jist of the whole operation.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by pikman
                  Very sneaky... I'm sure Vermiel was contacted in 1970 about the jist of the whole operation.
                  I could tell you more details, but then I'd have to kill you.

It's all very Muldur & Scully ... X-Filish, Hush-Hush.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by bcollin1
                    The NFL's master plan, or yours?
                    Nice Avatar.

Again ... I'm not at liberty to discuss at this time.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

I could tell you more details, but then I'd have to kill you.

It's all very Muldur & Scully ... X-Filish, Hush-Hush.
                      More like Maxwell Smart, Agent 99... very cone of silenceish
                      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

I'm not familiar with the cone of silence ...
                        I'm too familiar with the cone of road construction, though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Am I dating myself with the Maxwell Smart shot

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by bcollin1
                            Isn't that illegal except in Utah?

(uh oh...Jake's going to be mad now)

See? THIS is what the board is supposed to be like.

Notice how few posts from the KC trolling crew there are right about now?

RC, you crack me up though...road construction cones. Awesome.
                            Next you'll be telling us we're pouring road salt in your wounds to keep the Denver snow from forming over your Super Bowl hopes when we beat KC in December.

Keep up the big talk. You're beloved Broncos are but a pothole on our highway of destiny.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

pothole .
                              Why does pot keep coming up on this message board. By the way RC they are not highway cones they are PYLONS (See KC Defence)

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X