Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by pikman
    Why does pot keep coming up on this message board. By the way RC they are not highway cones they are PYLONS (See KC Defence)
    Traffic cones are an acceptable term where I come from, much as defense is an acceptable form of defence in some parts (KC Defense would be the ultimate oxymoron based on yesterday)

Of course, I'm not touching the pot remark as I only have "second-hand" knowlege of the subject.
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
      Of course, I'm not touching the pot remark as I only have "second-hand" knowlege of the subject.
      ROTFLMFAO

Too good

Nice to see that KC loss weeded out the folks who want to be here for the fun of it and not the BS of it. Should be an interesting run from here on in
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

Originally posted by pikman
        ROTFLMFAO

Too good

Nice to see that KC loss weeded out the folks who want to be here for the fun of it and not the BS of it. Should be an interesting run from here on in
        But you know the truth: One Chiefs win, coupled with a Bronco loss, will bring the weeds back. I've noticed a few weeds popping up in your back yard today as well.

I miss some of the old banned herbicides (Where have you gone, 2,4-D?) in some instances. OK ... that was not intended to be an anti-environmental stab. I know it's bad and harms the environment. And technically, I should probably be referring to pesticides like DDT to get rid of the pests, but you used the weed terminology ...
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

But you know the truth: One Chiefs win, coupled with a Bronco loss, will bring the weeds back. I've noticed a few weeds popping up in your back yard today as well.

Lets hope that scenario doesn't play out until next pre-season. As far as the weeds are concerned, we'll keep mowin em down as they show up, or rollin em up, or cuttin em up or....

Man enuff with the weed talk, thank god no testing on this team.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by CrazyAsian
            In 1969, when the Chiefs went on to win the Super Bowl, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19. Yesterday, they lost at Cincinnati 24-19.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

intresting fact.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: For Chiefs fans...

And the weeds are back as predicted, stronger than ever.

Comment

Working...
              X