Football Card Collecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Card Collecting

Anyone out there collect football cards?

I went through several years to put together an almost perfect set of Elway cards.

Starting from his Rookie year until 2000 I have almost every card Elway has been on.

Anyone else collect?

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

No I dont collect...but I think you just may of triggered me to start!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Football Card Collecting

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
      Anyone out there collect football cards?

I went through several years to put together an almost perfect set of Elway cards.

Starting from his Rookie year until 2000 I have almost every card Elway has been on.

Anyone else collect?
      I did in high school.

I have all the complete 1989 basketball, football and baseball sets from that year, I was hard core. (Topps, Score, Donruss, Upper Deck)

I am certain that means I have a Barry Sanders rookie card around somewhere in my parents attic (nice and dry up there). Probably a Derrick Thomas, umm...Andre Rison? Wasn't he a rookie right around then?

Lessee.....Ken Griffey Jr.?

David Robinson?

Boy, now when I go back in November for my sisters wedding, I'll have to go check.

See what you have done?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

LOL

I have to get out my Elway collection and try to finish it now that he is going into the HOF. I had no doubt that he would but now I have a better reason to complete it!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Hey, I'm definitely interested in trading some Elway cards. Have probably 400 or so doubles from '84 on...

[email protected]

Pig

Comment

I just started collecting Elway and MCCaffrey cards about 2 years ago....small collection so far, but I do enjoy them.

I also have Ray Borque cards, by the way....

Comment

Working...
            X