Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: What If...

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Which games don't matter? They all do at this point. I agree that Denver going on a 7 game win streak is highly unlikely. However if they finish 12-4 or even 11-5 more than likely they are in the playoffs. If they finish 10-6 they probably need help getting in. The most important thing is for them to remain focused one opponent at a time.
    Okay, since you can't say for sure that the other teams won't win all of their games, then your point is valid. But assuming that the Broncos can afford to lose 1 or 2 games and still make the playoffs, then the Bears and Packers games "don't matter" in the sense that they are the ones that least affect the Broncos' playoff hopes. I wasn't implying that any of the game literally don't matter. Sorry for the confusion.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

No problem. I'm just saying that with tiebreaker situations I don't think the Broncos are thinking that they can afford one or two losses. Obviously the better the record the better their chances. If for some reason they end up with an identical record with the Ravens their out isn't that right?
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

What If...

Rod Smith ends up with more TD punt returns than Dante Hall?

Comment

If Rod does great as long as means Denver keeps winning game. However, with season a little more than half over I not sure he could even equal Dunte's output.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: What If...

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
            Rod Smith ends up with more TD punt returns than Dante Hall?
            That would be hilarious, but I don't see that happening. I don't know...prove me wrong, Rod....PLEASE!
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Re: What If...

Originally posted by Pierce
              That would be hilarious, but I don't see that happening. I don't know...prove me wrong, Rod....PLEASE!
              maybe its just me, but i was not happy to see our best receiver returning punts. fortunately he's smart enough to call fair catch when its appropriate, but all it takes is once. i vote to get someone else back there.

jake

Comment

hey everyone!.....i feel like the loner of ohio as a bronco but i still and forver will support them....."the team to beat".......-RyAn-......any other ohio broncos ShOuT!
                -RyAn-

Comment

Jake how did you fell about Deltha returning punts when he was a starter?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Jake how did you fell about Deltha returning punts when he was a starter?
                    its an issue of how much of an impact that starter is. when deltha was in the middle of his probowl season i had some concerns then also. even then though, i dont think anyone would compare the importance of the two. even in deltha's probowl year, i dont think anyone thought he meant as much to the team as rod smith. rod is not only the best receiver to ever wer a bronco uniform, but he is the leader of the offense.

jake

Comment

I think its a big risk when ever starters are on Special Teams. Still I think you have point Rod is more important to the team than Deltha is.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I think its a big risk when ever starters are on Special Teams. Still I think you have point Rod is more important to the team than Deltha is.
                        i havent heard much about it this week but im curious to see if rod is back there again. anyone know?

jake

Comment

good job 88 keep posting
                          sigpic

Comment

I have not heard anything that said he wouldn't and with Deltha in Shanahan's doghouse I don't think he'll be returning punts anytime soon.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I heard a stat that will help define how good a team is. Back in the 70's, when the Steelers won 4 SBs, they were something like 50-1 against sub .500 teams. If the Broncos want to get to the playoffs, they're going to have to take care of business with the underdogs and step it up with those with wining records. They've done good against the dogs but the ones that have above .500 have given them thier losses. OK we have injuries as an excuse but that shouldn't be used as an excuse. I think that Denver still has a good chance to get in the playoffs if they play the way they're capable of.

Comment

Working...
                              X