Coyer Needs To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyer Needs To Go

PATS DID NOT ALOW PAYTON TO THROW 1 TD IN THE POST SEASON THE YEAR MANNING THROW FOR 49 TDS'.

THIS IS ALSO THE YEAR THE POOLE AND TY LAW WERE HURT.
    TROY BROWN WAS PLAYING CORNERBACK AND RANDLE GAY WHO WAS WACTHING FOOTBALL ON HIS COUCH JUST WEEKS PRIOR.

IN THAT GAME THEY WOULD SOMETIMES DROP BACK 9 DEFENDERS TO HELP WITH THE CURL AND SLANT ROUTES AND THEY WOULD IGNORE THE PLAYACTION AND KNOCK JAMES DOWN WHICH TOOK him out as a reciver option.

THE COLTS ONLY MANAGED 6PTS THAT GAME

COYER TELLS BRONCOS FANS THAT the patriots broken down defense was better then our current defense with that perfoemance on Sunday. You can't sitback the entire game and play a simple ZOne defense on 9 YEAR VET WHO BIGGEST WEAKNESS IS PRESSURE. YOU HAVE TO DISGUISE YOUR DEFENSE SHOW BLITZ THEN DROP BACK SHOW DO SOMETHING. DON'T JUST SIT THERE, PLAYING ZONE THE ENTIRE GAME.

I'M FROM DENVER BUT I HAVE LIVED IN Indy for the past 6 years
    Denver defense lookk worst then the titans defense who only allowed 14 points in Indy.

Coyer needs to go the talent on our defense has made coyer look good
    I MEAN COME ON LOOK AT HOW MANY FIRST ROUND PICS WE GOT OUT THERE.

LET ALONE WE HAVE CORNERBACK WHO QB'S ARE SCARED TO THROW ON CHAMP SHUTS DOWN YOUR TOP RECIVER SO YOUR NUMBER 2 WIDEOUT BETTER BE GOOD

wAYNE, HARRISON , CLARK , ADDAI ARE ALL FIRST ROUND PICS.
    Last edited by legend111; 11-01-2006, 01:40 PM.

One word: Ritalin.

Try taking 'Caps Lock' off next time, please? It hurts my head to read all of this.

Comment

Yes..he needs to go..
      I felt that we have very good player's and he is not utilizing properly.

Titans defense held Peyton less than 20 points.
      Jets almost beat them.

Some people are satisfied that we lost only by 3 points..

I felt that this was the best chance to beat them.
      Most of their defensive starters didn't play.

People here say Jake Plummer should go.
      Atleast he plays hard..

Coyer to me don't know what he is doing.
      He should get fired..

I am still feeling frustrated with the loss.....

Comment

Originally posted by LordXenu
        One word: Ritalin.

Try taking 'Caps Lock' off next time, please? It hurts my head to read all of this.
        You read it all?????? Cp for you - I couldn't get past the first couple of sentences before my head started hurting.

To legend: PLEASE NO MORE CAPS! :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by legend111
          PATS DID NOT ALOW PAYTON TO THROW 1 TD IN THE POST SEASON THE YEAR MANNING THROW FOR 49 TDS'.

TROY BROWN WAS PLAYING CORNERBACK AND RANDLE GAY WHO WAS WACTHING FOOTBALL ON HIS COUCH JUST WEEKS PRIOR.

IN THAT GAME THEY WOULD SOMETIMES DROP BACK 9 DEFENDERS TO HELP WITH THE CURL AND SLANT ROUTES AND THEY WOULD IGNORE THE PLAYACTION AND KNOCK JAMES DOWN WHICH TOOK him out as a reciver option.

COYER TELLS BRONCOS FANS THAT the patriots broken down defense was better then our current defense with that perfoemance on Sunday. You can't sitback the entire game and play a simple ZOne defense on 9 YEAR VET WHO BIGGEST WEAKNESS IS PRESSURE. YOU HAVE TO DISGUISE YOUR DEFENSE SHOW BLITZ THEN DROP BACK SHOW DO SOMETHING. DON'T JUST SIT THERE, PLAYING ZONE THE ENTIRE GAME.

Denver defense lookk worst then the titans defense who only allowed 14 points in Indy.

LET ALONE WE HAVE CORNERBACK WHO QB'S ARE SCARED TO THROW ON CHAMP SHUTS DOWN YOUR TOP RECIVER SO YOUR NUMBER 2 WIDEOUT BETTER BE GOOD

What a difference one week makes

Comment

Coyer needs to stay! He did an awesome job for the first 6 1/2 weeks. 1 bad half of football doesn't cost a coach his job!

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
              Lol - you're right! Last week at this time he's the coordinator for a historically good defense and being asked (in the Post, anyway) whether he'd ever consider being a head coach, and this week people are calling for his head.

Such is life in today's NFL, I guess.

Comment

Coyer for the win, Coyer is here to stay!
                GO BRONCOS D!!!!!
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                  Remember in the NFL - you're only as good as your last game!

(BTW, I agree with you entirely, but that's just the way the league is these days).
                  sigpic

Comment

coyer does need to go. Many on here know how coyer can't adjust the gameplan to save his life, myself included. Just because the D did well in the first set of games doesnt mean that it reflects coyers coaching ability. I think it was more of an indication of the abilities of the guys playing d than the coach.

It has been obvious to me that whenever we go into zone d, we get soft and teams pick it apart. I have always been and am still for a new d coordinator
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I guess anything less the 16-0 with a superbowl win blowing out every team 49-3 every game is considered a failure?!?! Over the last two years the Broncos are one of the least (if not the least, I'm lazy today and don’t feel like doing the research) scored upon teams. We got beat by one of the best offenses in the last decade!! And, just as our defense will have up and down weeks, so will there offense.We held them to 6 points in th first half, which is an accomplishment. If they meet in the playoffs, based on last week, the Broncos have a much better shot at beating the Colts then in years past.

I think there are a few people with some unrealistic expectations here!!! Coyer is not perfect (who is), but he has done a very good job while in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by legend111

Even though the all caps are really annoying, I do agree with your points.
                        sigpic

Comment

no way im reading all of that.

Comment

Would we be 5-2 without Coyer this year? Would we have only allowed 2 TD's through the first 6 games without him? I don't know if we can answer these questions, but he has done a good job overall IMO. He just hasn't found a way to stop Peyton Manning and I think that is where everybody's frustration(including mine) comes from. BUT...firing a guy for one game...hmmm...I don't know about that.

Comment

No way dude!! Coyer for president. He helps us win all the big games.

Comment

Working...
                              X