Broncos Schedule Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
    EXACTLY! Man i'm looking forward to that day. As it is Christmas is my favorite holiday. Oooh, wait, here's my christmas wish: Broncos will win that day (70-3) and by some strange fluke both the Chiefs and the Raiders will lose and score negative points just for being our rivals. Think it can happen? That would be a lovely christmas... LOL
    First: We wiil shut them OUT!
    Second: quiefs, faiders.......who the heck cares, who will watch?
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Man I still remember the last Monday night game with the Ravens. That was a odd night.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
        Unlike Denver you guys don't have an "easy part" to your schedule. Should be a rough year but no one will be saying you guys still suck if you go undefreated through 10 weeks this year!

Poor Denver. Stuck in Tennessee on Christmas... what a nightmare.

Go us though that gets to not only watch Denver at Tennessee but also Oakland at Kansas City on Christmas day! Who needs presents?

Poor our families that are sure to get ignored
        Bronc fan and dont understand this in full?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
          Man I still remember the last Monday night game with the Ravens. That was a odd night.
          Wasnt that when S Sharpe ran one back to bust us?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
            First: We wiil shut them OUT!
            Second: quiefs, faiders.......who the heck cares, who will watch?
            Yeah, i gave them those 3 points out of sympathy - you know, christmas spirit and all... but you're right, a shut-out would make a much nicer holiday. Raiders and Chiefs - i'll be watching that game. The fact that one of them will have to lose will be yet another present!
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Bronc fan and dont understand this in full?
              I have absolutely no idea what you are asking me

Comment

santas gifts

a win please mr white beard. wonder if i will get throwen out for watching the game and screwing christmas up? bah humbug.

Comment

Reckon I'll get to see 2 or 3 games over here, I'll have to make do with the Radio coverage for the rest of the games. 'Course that doesn't include any post season
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

....Man I still remember the last Monday night game with the Ravens. That was a odd night....Wasnt that when S Sharpe ran one back to bust us?
                    NO I unfortunately was at that game in person. That was the game where Shanny made Elam attempt a really long field goal on the last play of the first half, and he was way short. Ed Reed caught the ball in the back of the end zone and ran it back 108 yards for the TD. Ray Lewis also totally clocked some guy on the broncos, i thought he broke all the bones in that guys body from my veiwpoint. That was the worst Bronco game that Ive ever been to. We lost by a few TDs. BTW Sharpe was on the Broncos for that one, you're thinking of the playoff game from 2000.
                    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by CONative2291984
                      NO I unfortunately was at that game in person. That was the game where Shanny made Elam attempt a really long field goal on the last play of the first half, and he was way short. Ed Reed caught the ball in the back of the end zone and ran it back 108 yards for the TD. Ray Lewis also totally clocked some guy on the broncos, i thought he broke all the bones in that guys body from my veiwpoint. That was the worst Bronco game that Ive ever been to. We lost by a few TDs. BTW Sharpe was on the Broncos for that one, you're thinking of the playoff game from 2000.
                      Wasn't it Keith Burns that got clocked? That hit was evil.
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

boy i sure dont know it could have been burnsy
                        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Yep you are correct. I do now remember that game..........I know why I forgot it now!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
                            I have absolutely no idea what you are asking me
                            We have NO idea what the crap you said......or tried to say.....
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

im sure it was chris mcalister that ran it back.......i could be wrong.

Comment

What sucks, is that we have 1 back-2-back home stretch the whole season long......and the friggin' chefs get not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4! Talk about advantage.....every other week we'll be on the road....that truly sucks......regardsless of who the opponent is!
                                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X