Broncos Schedule Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wncbronxx
    Wasnt that when S Sharpe ran one back to bust us?

that was the playoffs in 2000....but yea that game was so brutal, especially chris mccalister 108 yrds return with ray ray knocking out burns.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      We have NO idea what the crap you said......or tried to say.....
      I get paid to understand people, but that, I cant make any sense of. BTW, how are you RC?
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

What sucks, is that we have 1 back-2-back home stretch the whole season long......and the friggin' chefs get not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4! Talk about advantage.....every other week we'll be on the road....that truly sucks......regardsless of who the opponent is!
        Especially for us fans that were going to try & make some of the away games...

Why did they put away on East coast, home, east coast, home...ugh...there goes my plans!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel

Why did they put away on East coast, home, east coast, home...ugh...there goes my plans!!!!
          ALRIGHTY NOW! You just might have to come and visit me if you go East. I had a great, easy chance to see the Broncs play Carolina, but their at mile high. Yes I still call it MH.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

gotta think of us fans over here.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes you have to think of them, but what about those of us who are becoming unofficial bronco groupies/roadies? How are we supposed to pay for trips from coast to coast every other week!?? I'm not saying that they shouldn't go out there, etc, I'm saying they should have grouped it together better...instead of Florida, Denver, Florida, Denver, San Diego...whatever the order is...UGH!

WNC--If I make it out to the east coast for a game or two you'll def. have to come down; otherwise you should come to the home opener!

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                gotta think of us fans over here.
                You tell em Brawl, we deserve an easy trip to see them as well.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Grr I'm not saying that you don't...
                  I'm saying that they should have taken into consideration those of us who were planning on driving to some of the away games...I don't want to drive out to FL, watch the game, then immediately have to flee back to Denver to run back to FL to....etc...Get the drift?

Comment

Yes you have to think of them, but what about those of us who are becoming unofficial bronco groupies/roadies? How are we supposed to pay for trips from coast to coast every other week!?? I'm not saying that they shouldn't go out there, etc, I'm saying they should have grouped it together better...instead of Florida, Denver, Florida, Denver, San Diego...whatever the order is...UGH!

WNC--If I make it out to the east coast for a game or two you'll def. have to come down; otherwise you should come to the home opener!
                    Can you arrange a good tix?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I don't know yet...Have to take a look at things. OB420 & I are going to try atleast to get together for the game...Once they announce when tickets go on sale, I'll be all over it like flies on honey...I just have to transfer some extra money to my propay account & use that cc.

When things get closer, we can always arrange something similar for you...

Comment

yeah I agree we should have 8 games on the west coast and 8 on the east split it up
                        sigpic

Comment

No that's also not what I was saying...
                          I'm just saying that if we're going to be in Florida for a game, then Denver the following week, then Florida again, wouldn't it have made more sense to just have the 2 FL games in a row?

Comment

No that's also not what I was saying...
                            I'm just saying that if we're going to be in Florida for a game, then Denver the following week, then Florida again, wouldn't it have made more sense to just have the 2 FL games in a row?
                            oh, yeah of course, or have one earlier in the year than one later in the year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly...none of this back & forth garbage...

Comment

What sucks, is that we have 1 back-2-back home stretch the whole season long......and the friggin' chefs get not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4! Talk about advantage.....every other week we'll be on the road....that truly sucks......regardsless of who the opponent is!
                                Boo Frickin' Hoo! Cry me a river!

Comment

Working...
                                X