• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nixhex78
    Boo Frickin' Hoo! Cry me a river!
    Wouldn't want to flood your trailer park

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
      Boo Frickin' Hoo! Cry me a river!
      you'll be cryin' the river week 1 when we kill you on ESPN BEEOTCH! ESPN HD IS GONNA BE AWESOME WATCHING PRIEST HOLMES GETTING NAILED BY JOHN LYNCH, CHAMP BAILEY, AL WILSON, AND THE REST OF THE #4 RANKED D LAST YEAR!
      sigpic

Comment

Bengals on a Monday night? How many years has it been since they saw Primetime? They'll be lucky to even find the field in the dark!!!
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I dont see the Chiefs doing as well as they did last year but,
          its quite possible for them to build momentum in the last part of the season if they win some of those home games.

They have an early bye this year so around late November, they will be pretty sore.

I've got that feeling agian, after seeing the schedule.

You guys know what I mean.
          The first time I felt it was 1997 right before pre-season started.
          That Hunger was there from the bitterness of 96'.
          There was a fire.
          It stayed for two years and then gone.

Later in the year will be very tricky because you know we'll see at least two of those teams in the playoffs (as stated above).

These players want Colt blood and a SB win.

Yup, that feelings back.
          Mind what you have learned, save you it can.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            We have NO idea what the crap you said......or tried to say.....
            Animosity much?

I said sucks for the Broncos they have to play in Tennessee on Christmas Day. That's just toture. Also sucks for our families because with The Raiders, Cheifs and Denver playing Dec. 25 I can't imagine they'll get much attention!.

Finally (following so far) I said good for us that we get two awesome games to watch that day. Here, look it over again, surely it was not that complicated...

Originally posted by broncsx3
            Unlike Denver you guys don't have an "easy part" to your schedule. Should be a rough year but no one will be saying you guys still suck if you go undefreated through 10 weeks this year!

Poor Denver. Stuck in Tennessee on Christmas... what a nightmare.

Go us though that gets to not only watch Denver at Tennessee but also Oakland at Kansas City on Christmas day! Who needs presents?

Poor our families that are sure to get ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              Bengals on a Monday night? How many years has it been since they saw Primetime? They'll be lucky to even find the field in the dark!!!
              You are soo right! The Bungles on prime time! Wow....maybe they have brought back their ole "lefty QB?)
              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X