Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official "It's Jake's fault!" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official "It's Jake's fault!" thread

    It's Jake's fault that I can't the NFL Sundy Ticket

    It's Jake's fault that we have to stop at a red light

    It's Jake's fault my dog can't talk.

    It's Jake's fault 1+1 = 2

    It's Jake's fault that Iran wants Nukes

    It's Jake's fault that my leg itches.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

  • #2
    It must be Jakes fault for such an Idiotic thread.

    Stupid.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RunningWolf
      It must be Jakes fault for such an Idiotic thread.

      Stupid.
      Someone never heard of sarcasm. :nono:
      "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

      Comment


      • #4
        is it jakes fault that every time i sit down to take a crap theres never any toilet paper???
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Jake's the reason other teams lift them weights; all his damn fault, man.


          "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
          - Carl Sagan

          Comment


          • #6
            C'mon Guys....

            Let's just drop this whole it's jakes fault thing. I do understand that this is a sarcastic thread so this isn't directed to anyone who understands that a win is a win. I mean c'mon guys i could care less if he threw for 900 yards as long as the team keeps winning. I'm not saying that I like the fact that he isn't doing good, but I think 5-2 is good for a QB who sucks....well you know...so lets get off his back and let him do his thing. he is afterall a DENVER BRONCO...So you fans should treat him as such.


            I support EVERYTHING and EVERYONE orange and blue

            Broncos dont Rebuild, they Reload!.....courtesy of JayCutler4MVP!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              It's Jake's fault Chimo made that post.


              "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
              - Carl Sagan

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                It's Jake's fault that I can't (not sure what word should go here) the NFL SunA dy Ticket.<Period

                It's Jake's fault that we have to stop at a red light.<Period

                It's Jake's fault my dog can't talk.

                It's Jake's fault 1+1 = 2.<Period

                It's Jake's fault that Iran wants Nukes.<Period

                It's Jake's fault that my leg itches.

                It's Jakes fault that you can't type correctly...hahahehehahahehe j/k!!!



                PEACE!!!





                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
                  It's Jakes fault that you can't type correctly...hahahehehahahehe j/k!!!



                  PEACE!!!
                  LMAO!!
                  r u some type of teacher

                  but im glad LoyalSoldier sees the light and knows its Jakes fault !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                    LMAO!!r u some type of teacher

                    No, It's Jakes fault that I get nit-picky about peoples posts...


                    hehehe



                    PEACE!!!





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
                      No, It's Jakes fault that I get nit-picky about peoples posts...


                      hehehe



                      PEACE!!!
                      LOL^^
                      i have Not seen a post where u didnt say PEACE!! in it LOL!!

                      its Jakes Fault^

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm all about PEACE!!!






























                        Yeah and you know it's Jake's fault.....



                        PEACE!!!





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
                          I'm all about PEACE!!!






























                          Yeah and you know it's Jake's fault.....



                          PEACE!!!
                          LOL^^
                          ur posts crack me up with the Peace at the end of them tho!!





                          and yea its Jakes fault

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                            It's Jake's fault that I can't the NFL Sundy Ticket

                            It's Jake's fault that we have to stop at a red light

                            It's Jake's fault my dog can't talk.

                            It's Jake's fault 1+1 = 2

                            It's Jake's fault that Iran wants Nukes

                            It's Jake's fault that my leg itches.

                            It's Jake's fault you stay up too late pondering on this issue and write a meaningless thread to get attention. But you got my attention so again it's Jake's fault.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DenBronx
                              is it jakes fault that every time i sit down to take a crap theres never any toilet paper???
                              I'm sorry to say but yes that is his fault.
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X