A Thank You for John Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You for John Lynch

I have chewed tobacco for over 20 years. I stated at the age of 13 and am now a 39 year old father of 3. I have tried quitting several times but to no avail. About three weeks ago I saw John’s tv commercial and decided to call the Colorado Quite line. I called and talked to a coach and they sent me free patches and info on quitting chewing. I am going on two weeks chew free and am determined to quite and be around for my wife and kids for years to come. I don’t know if any of the players read the forums (probably not) but I want to say thank you to John for donating his time to a great cause and let him know that he has helped me start the process of stopping tobacco. If anyone know how to get a letter to John Lynch please let me know.

I wish you success and hope you stay the course.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Good for you

Hey Man,

Great post and maybe what you should do is send a letter to the Broncos head office. I'm sure they would be able to forward it onto Lynch for ya.

Goes to show the positive influence the players can have.

Congrats on two weeks and good luck!

Comment

Thats Ironic. Just as I opened this post, that commercial came up. Anyway, good luck on stying tobacco free
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan
          Hey Man,

Great post and maybe what you should do is send a letter to the Broncos head office. I'm sure they would be able to forward it onto Lynch for ya.

Goes to show the positive influence the players can have.

Congrats on two weeks and good luck!

Thanks for your support and I will try to send a letter to the Broncos head office.

Comment

Good job, just remember, the first one is the one that gets ya.
            Just keep in mind all the positive things that you will gain by not doing it and it will be easier.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

good luck ................
              My 3 favorite teams:
              1.The Denver Broncos
              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
              3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

congrats and good luck! Thats a really cool story!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X