Who'll hand us our first loss???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who'll hand us our first loss???

I say it'll be either tampa, or carolina. Hopefully we'll win both games. Tampa might be a winnable game, but carolina could give us fits though. comments???

Upset by Jacksonville just like with the Bears.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Who do we play in our first preseason game of 2005?

Seriously, why the negativity? I mean, yeh I know we shouldn't be homers, but it's called "blind faith!"

Comment

Re: Who'll hand us our first loss???

Originally posted by Tony
        I say it'll be either tampa, or carolina. Hopefully we'll win both games. Tampa might be a winnable game, but carolina could give us fits though. comments???
        THE BUCS?! THEIR GONNA SUCK NEXT YEAR THEY LOST THERE WHOLE TEAM! But I'd say the Panthers. But if you look at our schedule it doesn't look that hard I mean the only hard teams are the Panthers, Bengals is gonna be a good game, Saints is gonna be a good game, and the Titans and Colts We'll prolly beat the Colts though cuz we play in Denver and we beat them last season, it should be very intresting CANT WAIT!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Were gonna be undefeated this season. There will be no first loss. I already put 500 bucks on broncos winning it all in Vegas with 12-1 odds. So come February I'll be $6000 richer lol.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Who'll hand us our first loss???

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            THE BUCS?! THEIR GONNA SUCK NEXT YEAR THEY LOST THERE WHOLE TEAM! But I'd say the Panthers. But if you look at our schedule it doesn't look that hard I mean the only hard teams are the Panthers, Bengals is gonna be a good game, Saints is gonna be a good game, and the Titans and Colts We'll prolly beat the Colts though cuz we play in Denver and we beat them last season, it should be very intresting CANT WAIT!!!!
            Okkk the patriots are going to destroy you guys.
            CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Who'll hand us our first loss???

Originally posted by Africangod
              Okkk the patriots are going to destroy you guys.
              considering we don't play them right? oh yeah AFC Championship forgot.
              sigpic

Comment

Carolina-Denver will be a strong defensive game. Whichever team can block the other team's d-line the best and establish the run will win. This is brutally basic but Carolina has the best front four but lost 3/5 of their o-line.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                  Carolina-Denver will be a strong defensive game. Whichever team can block the other team's d-line the best and establish the run will win. This is brutally basic but Carolina has the best front four but lost 3/5 of their o-line.
                  agreed
                  sigpic

Comment

u
                    n
                    d
                    e
                    f
                    e
                    a
                    t
                    e
                    d
                    Mind what you have learned, save you it can.

Comment

too early to tell. have to see who we draft, how we perfom in preseason and who is healthy and starting as the season is about to begin.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Well we could at least be optimistic here.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Put in your .02 at 'early, early season predictions' thread..........
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Do I look like I'm made of money? I already put my .05 in here..now another .02 there? Ugh!

Comment

This years schedule is brutal.....

Hell, KC might beat us in week 1 if we don't gel quick enough in Preseason!
                              Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Working...
                              X