No announcement yet.

Who gets credit for Jake's turnaround?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets credit for Jake's turnaround?

Suppose Jake keeps playing well. Who gets the credit?
    The critics who have pounded :hammer: Jake every day.

Or those that love Jake and defended his every mistake.

This is for fun, nothing more.

I say that Jake heard all the complaints and had to tighten up. Thank you MTN MAN you may have saved the season. LOL

How about Jake
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan
      How about Jake
      That's why I said it was for fun. Always somebody

Comment

I think that Jake, the OLine, Mike Shanahann, Mike Hermindinger, Javon. Basically it's the whole offense finally showing what they can do. The O line has been giving Jake time to throw. But you have to give credit where it's due and that's Jake making some great reads and throws. Haven't seen him throw like that since awhile now. Javon is also making him look great, with out Javon I think that this Offnese would still be struggling.

Comment

Jake, his coaches, and his teammates are responsible for this improvement.

Now he needs to keep doing what he is doing and the defense must get better on the pass rush and secondary coverage schemes.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Everybody.....

When jake plays well its everyone.....when jake plays bad its everyone....

TEAM GAME.....

look the defense played terribly these past two weeks and jake helped out.....along with Javon.....Mike Bell.....and the O-line.....

the past couples weeks before that the offense was struggling and the defense steps up.....

be grateful everyone that denver (the team) is 6-2.....looking strong again.....
            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
            -The best in the business-

Comment

Who cares about credit. I'm just glad to see Plummer and the offense clicking again. I was disappointed Mike Bell wasn't able to get more yards. But Plummer and Walker are really in sync. Champ wasn't too shabby either. He is a red zone killer!

Comment

I say Jake and his teammates. Javon Walker especially. Javon Walker is everything I'd thought he would be for us and more....

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                  Suppose Jake keeps playing well. Who gets the credit?
                  The critics who have pounded :hammer: Jake every day.

Or those that love Jake and defended his every mistake.

This is for fun, nothing more.

I say that Jake heard all the complaints and had to tighten up. Thank you MTN MAN you may have saved the season. LOL
                  Uh.. Jake would......

He and the receivers just needed time to gel. Our offense is just starting to warm up. It's going to get even better.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Gotta give a little love to the coaches for coming up with ways to both give Jake extra protection and finding ways to get him out on some bootlegs.

It is a team effort. The O-line, the TEs, the RBs, the WRs, have all stepped it up to help Plummer out. Plummer has also looked sharper and made better decisions to help himself out.

I just wish that Plummer would learn to use his check down receiver more often when nothing is there. It is open a lot. I would rather see a 3-7 yard dump off pass than a throw away or a pass forced into double coverage. And Mike Bell is a threat in the flats.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                      Gotta give a little love to the coaches for coming up with ways to both give Jake extra protection and getting him out on some bootlegs.

It is a team effort. The O-line, the TEs, the RBs, the WRs, have all stepped it up to help Plummer out. Plummer has also looked sharper and made better decisions to help himself out.

I just wish that Plummer would learn to use his check down receiver more often when nothing is there. Mike Bell is a threat in the flats.
                      Mike Bell seems to have really good hands.

Comment

Well . . .

Seeing as how Jake gets alllllll the blame when he isn't doing so well,

I would think he should get the credit when he is doing well.

Wouldn't you?

-----

Comment

I live in Pittsburgh and all I can say is THANKS. Thanks to Jake, the Broncos, Javon Walker, everyone for putting the final nail in the coffin of Pittsburgh's season. I have always been a Broncos fan, but seeing them shut down and shut up Yinzer Nation delighted me! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                            Seeing as how Jake gets alllllll the blame when he isn't doing so well,

I would think he should get the credit when he is doing well.

Wouldn't you?

-----
                            I was just poking fun at the Jake vs Jay wars. Infact none of us had anything to do with Jake getting on track. The truth is Shanny should take a large amount of the credit. He masterfully gameplanned Jake back on track.

Comment

QB's get an inordinate amount of credit for wins and losses.

Period.

However, to be intellectually honest with themselves and everyone else, those that always blame him for losses should give him full credit for wins.

Which it seems like most are doing.

Now, if you want to know what factors came into play regarding the improvement in Plummer's play over all, it's a combination of things.

Growing trust in Walker, less reluctance on the coaching staff's part to take deeper shots down the field, seemingly improved pass protection with Pears in there (surprise?), and player matchups that favor throwing instead of running.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X