Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gets credit for Jake's turnaround?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    im far from a Jakester, but you cant pin the loss on ONE PERSON when its a TEAM GAME
    I'm nuetral in the Jake/Jay controversey but I find a problem with this statement. It is much like the statement that "It takes two to make a marriage". It is true but it only takes one to destroy the marriage.

    It does take the whole team to win games but it can be lost by just one or two players.
    Last edited by HighPlainsBronc; 11-06-2006, 05:55 PM.
    A long long time Bronco fan.

    Comment


    • #32
      More talk of this

      "jakesters"

      and "Jake bashers"


      and "you (insert allegience here)" will result in deleted posts and/or action.


      This is the only warning I will give.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #33
        i will give first credit to the defense for causeing 5 turnovers ending pittsburg drives...three in the redzone

        second goes to the oline with a side note on shanny sacrificing the TE play to stay in and block ....giveing plummer the protection he needed

        third will go to the coaches for allowing plummer to air it out at times

        and fourth to plummer himself...for takeing the protection and makeing something happen



        p/s....i find it laughable that all the projakesters are calling for the credit to go to jake yet on the bad games or losses, when jake plays badly ....you blame the oline...the wr's....the rb's everyone but jake...and when these problem players seemingly correct what you saw as the reasons jake played badly ....the credit goes to jake
        Last edited by arapaho; 11-06-2006, 05:52 PM.
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #34
          Just try to have fun here anymore . . .

          Originally posted by Jared
          More talk of this

          "jakesters"

          and "Jake bashers"


          and "you (insert allegience here)" will result in deleted posts and/or action.


          This is the only warning I will give.
          You're getting carried away.

          Which is why I might eventually be going away.

          -----

          Comment


          • #35
            Jake did not improve - the offense got sync. Ima Jakester btw.
            Last edited by jmag; 11-06-2006, 05:53 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jared
              More talk of this

              "jakesters"

              and "Jake bashers"


              and "you (insert allegience here)" will result in deleted posts and/or action.


              This is the only warning I will give.


              this is beginning to be a joke of a board ....thanks for the freedom to talk
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by arapaho
                this is beginning to be a joke of a board ....thanks for the freedom to talk
                CP4U

                -----

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by arapaho
                  this is beginning to be a joke of a board ....thanks for the freedom to talk
                  Here's another CP.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by arapaho
                    this is beginning to be a joke of a board ....thanks for the freedom to talk

                    You are entitled your opinion.

                    I feel it is incorrect.

                    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Typical Jared Basher response, just wait till the Jeredsters come in.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Jared
                        You are entitled your opinion.

                        I feel it is incorrect.


                        no..... accually by your iron fist we are not entitled to our opinion...if fact we must be all of the same opinion or risk bannishment or thread/post deletion
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by arapaho
                          i will give first credit to the defense for causeing 5 turnovers ending pittsburg drives...three in the redzone

                          second goes to the oline with a side note on shanny sacrificing the TE play to stay in and block ....giveing plummer the protection he needed

                          third will go to the coaches for allowing plummer to air it out at times

                          and fourth to plummer himself...for takeing the protection and makeing something happen



                          p/s....i find it laughable that all the projakesters are calling for the credit to go to jake yet on the bad games or losses, when jake plays badly ....you blame the oline...the wr's....the rb's everyone but jake...and when these problem players seemingly correct what you saw as the reasons jake played badly ....the credit goes to jake
                          Thanks for completely making a blank, baseless and grossly exaggerated statement. What's the point in it? The point of the new C.O.C. was to stop issues that divided Bronco fans like pointless jabs like that. Whats the point in it? It's not adding anything and is only instigating other people.

                          Your wrong anyway. Pro-jakesters don't do that. Certain individuals do that. Certain individuals you would consider "pro-jakester." Others in that same group you so bluntly generalized also do the exact opposite and share the blame. Plummer did this, but this also happened. There are other people on the field, so other people could have done something to change the outcome. So could Jake. Therefore, he gets part of the blame. Does the change JUST because he is the QB?

                          Again, certain individuals do what you say they do, many others who also support Jake do not. It's a damn ignorant thing to say, IMO.

                          I could just as easily say the same thing about Jake-haters, but I won't. You don't have to of course, that's on you.

                          1) It's wrong to generalize people into one group. You all may dislike Jake, but to various degrees. To those degrees of objectivity, you won't all blame Jake or down play success from him every time. You all are different and do not share the same views and that's what makes you different and not a walking mob.

                          2) It adds nothing and it's just going to instigate people.

                          While I agree that you have a RIGHT to say it, what does it add? What does it contribute? And how does it keep things civil at all? You tell me.
                          sigpic

                          :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                          D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                          :logo:
                          Denver Broncos General Manager

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by arapaho
                            no..... accually by your iron fist we are not entitled to our opinion...if fact we must be all of the same opinion or risk bannishment or thread/post deletion

                            I simply asked for people to not call other poster polarizing names. This is directly from a post admin had maube 2 weeks ago.

                            I did not say they could not post an opinion on Plummer's play.


                            Which was good, but not great, BTW.


                            Are you saying people are incapabale of posting any opinion without resorting to criticizing the poster they disagree with? I simply cannot believe that.

                            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                              Suppose Jake keeps playing well. Who gets the credit?
                              The critics who have pounded :hammer: Jake every day.

                              Or those that love Jake and defended his every mistake.

                              This is for fun, nothing more.

                              I say that Jake heard all the complaints and had to tighten up. Thank you MTN MAN you may have saved the season. LOL
                              Jay Cutler!

                              Did you guys not see his spiritu guiding the football!?

                              sigpic

                              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                              There are three things you can expect in life:

                              1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Lorcust
                                Thanks for completely making a blank, baseless and grossly exaggerated statement. What's the point in it? The point of the new C.O.C. was to stop issues that divided Bronco fans like pointless jabs like that. Whats the point in it? It's not adding anything and is only instigating other people.

                                Your wrong anyway. Pro-jakesters don't do that. Certain individuals do that. Certain individuals you would consider "pro-jakester." Others in that same group you so bluntly generalized also do the exact opposite and share the blame. Plummer did this, but this also happened. There are other people on the field, so other people could have done something to change the outcome. So could Jake. Therefore, he gets part of the blame. Does the change JUST because he is the QB?

                                Again, certain individuals do what you say they do, many others who also support Jake do not. It's a damn ignorant thing to say, IMO.

                                I could just as easily say the same thing about Jake-haters, but I won't. You don't have to of course, that's on you.

                                1) It's wrong to generalize people into one group. You all may dislike Jake, but to various degrees. To those degrees of objectivity, you won't all blame Jake or down play success from him every time. You all are different and do not share the same views and that's what makes you different and not a walking mob.

                                2) It adds nothing and it's just going to instigate people.

                                While I agree that you have a RIGHT to say it, what does it add? What does it contribute? And how does it keep things civil at all? You tell me.

                                your off base ...i gave credit where i thought it was warrented...jake included

                                but we are called bashers,,,haters and second class fans because of our opinions...right...we all are lumped together.......but i stand pat...i can look back at every bad game and see where the ......what.....ahhh real fans who never blame jake? have blamed his struggles on everyone but jake.....now when he has a cgood game its because jake played better....my point is if the reason jake was struggling was because of the other players then by rights when ..i guess they suddenly all came together and played well ...the credit for jakes turnaround should go to these players ..and not jake because he's played good all along


                                and as for your insinuateing that my post is calleing for trouble...deal with it...i have seen a lot of pro jaksters bashing our beliefs with the same type of posts yet i fail to see where you stepped in to save the day on our behalf....in fact the only threads closed are those with the anti jake (is that the correct term) team and not vice versa
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X