Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!

Ok, I know, wishful thinking, but really. It is possible......especially after watching the contrast between the two teams yesterday.

Heh, that would be great! But I think the Broncos will have to settle for a wildcard.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

LOL!! That would be sweet, perhaps the greatest choke job in NFL history, to go down like that. But the Broncos will be fine.

Comment

A dollar and a dream

that's asking for alot though it sounds nice. I just want the broncos to make the playoffs without having to play the titans in the 1st round.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!

Originally posted by Interpol
          Ok, I know, wishful thinking, but really. It is possible......especially after watching the contrast between the two teams yesterday.
          Anything's possible, I suppose, but I think you could be reading a wee bit too much into 1 game by each team. Some weeks you look absolutely unbeatable and other weeks you wonder if your team even belongs in the NFL.

If I were a betting man, I'd say the Chiefs have a better chance of running the table and the Broncos losing out than the opposite. But of course, I'm a Chiefs fan.

We'll see how things look after this Sunday. KC and Denver both have games they should win, but I won't be totally shocked if one of them loses. But then, this is the NFL.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

you're right

National Fixed League
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Sure would be nice but I will settle for kicking there arse in the playoffs if it comes down to that!!!! we get in kick arse and go home champs sounds good!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
              #1 bronco fan

Comment

Be realistic about it.

Okay i might bash KC or whatever but i must admit they have a nice football team but it's not mine so i can careless. them missing the play offs i don't see that and let's be real about it we might don't like them or whatever on this board but put yourself in their shoes if we were th only team a week ago that was undefeated they would be bashing us but be realistic about the situation they're going to the play offs if we like it or not. i'm not taking up for them I LOVE MY BRONCOS but they have a damn good team :o
                I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                  If I were a betting man, I'd say the Chiefs have a better chance of running the table and the Broncos losing out than the opposite. But of course, I'm a Chiefs fan.
                  Yep. The Chiefs only tough game remaining on their schedule would appear to be the Broncos. The Vikes are imploding and have lost to two of the leagues worst teams in consecutive weeks. There's nothing to say they'll be back on track by the time the Chiefs play them.

Denver, on the other hand, has tough games against the Chiefs and at Indy and at Green Bay.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: you're right

Originally posted by broncofan303
                    National Fixed League
                    Takes a little gloss of any Super Bowl wins you might have had in the past if it was all fixed.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!

Originally posted by Interpol
                      Broncos finish 12-4, Chiefs end season on 7 game losing streak and miss playoffs!
                      ***NEWS FLASH***

Interpol overdoses on crack. Film at 11.
                      [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

lets be reasonable if anything the chiefs will win out and finish 15-1 and the broncos will go on a loosing streak after this sunday and finish 9-7 and either miss the playoffs or play tennessee in the first round and be put out but we gonna see how it all plays out

Comment

i wish that really would happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: you're right

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                            Takes a little gloss of any Super Bowl wins you might have had in the past if it was all fixed.
                            No, you don't understand. When we win, it is legit, but when we don't win it is fixed. Everybody knows that if everything was totally legit, we would win every year, right?
                            Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

The NFL has to be the fairest league I'm aware of and I follow international sports as well

Some weeks you look absolutely unbeatable and other weeks you wonder if your team even belongs in the NFL.
                              You're talking about when we have Plummer versus when we don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X