• HAS Denver ever put on...

Orange jersey with blue pants?

Now that would look awesome, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
      Now that would look awesome, I think.
      hea it would, i tink

Comment

I think I would have to see it first, but my gut reaction says it would clash. Think about it, in both the Home and Away uniforms, the stripes match to provide a consistency to the look, have an orange stripe on the pants paired with the blue stripe on the jersey would look awkward in my opinion. But that's just me.

Comment

No, and it would look horrible.

I'm thinking of when Clemson wore that navy top with orange pants a few years ago.

UGH

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Balanced_Bronco
            I think I would have to see it first, but my gut reaction says it would clash. Think about it, in both the Home and Away uniforms, the stripes match to provide a consistency to the look, have an orange stripe on the pants paired with the blue stripe on the jersey would look awkward in my opinion. But that's just me.
            They're not supposed to clash. Orange and Blue are complimentary to each other on the color wheel, which means, they go well together.

However, I do agree that the orange top and blue bottom wouldn't be too pleasing to the eye. Too much color.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              No, and it would look horrible.

I'm thinking of when Clemson wore that navy top with orange pants a few years ago.

UGH

LOL, I actually like that Clemson look, but you've also got to figure the Broncos have the Blue helmuts, not orange. Would look even better.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                LOL, I actually like that Clemson look, but you've also got to figure the Broncos have the Blue helmuts, not orange. Would look even better.

Man, you sense of color schematics is odd.

That picture is horrendous. It makes my eyes bleed.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Thanks for the visual. ( Optimus Prime, bleeding eyes)

Comment

LOL!!! They're all purple look isn't any better. That was pretty bad as well.

Comment

Yeah Clemson is Purple and Orange, not blue and orange.

Alot of people mistake that color for navy blue but it is purple.

I think Boise State used to wear Orange jersies with blue pants for a while but not sure.

There have been lots of teams that have worn blue tops with orange pants (Syracuse, Illinois, etc.) but besides Boise State I can't think of orange tops with blue pants.

Comment

Someone get photoshop working, because I would actually be interested in seeing what it would look like.

Comment

If we shold get to the SB. We should wear the Orange jerseys, kill the curse and win the SB at the same time!!!!!
                          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

ive always thought it would be neat to see the orangies w/ orange pants with the blue stripes on the sides

Comment

What about something like this? Maybe with an Orange Helmet instead? Do we have an orange helmet?

Edit: I cleaned up some of the other crap out of the pic

Last edited by BroncsSB#3; 11-06-2006, 03:28 PM.
                              2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X