Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has been the MVP of our team through the first half of our season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been the MVP of our team through the first half of our season?

Well...who has it been, and why?

Personally, it's a hard choice for me between Walker and Bailey.

Bailey's carried our D, like always, shutting down the #1 WR on every team, while Walker's just been incredible. He's getting it done.

In the end, I'm going to go with Walker since really, he's our only offensive playmaker.
    Jake Plummer
    2.40%
    Tatum Bell
    1.60%
    Javon Walker
    38.40%
    Champ Bailey
    56.00%
    John Lynch
    0.00%
    Al Wilson
    1.60%
    DJ Williams
    0.00%
    Elvis Dumervil
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Administrator

sigpic

Bailey.... Making a case for POY, IMO...

Nobody wants to throw to his side... he's still getting picks.... and he's great on the run support.

He's a momentum changer.

Comment

It comes down to Bailey and Walker in my eyes.

but after the 72 yard run yesterday, I had to go with Javon.
      Barbra Streisand: I'm Barbra Streisand!!
      Stan: So.
      Barbra Streisand: So!...well...So i'm a very famous and very important indevidual!
      Stan: Like John Elway important?!
      Barbra Streisand: What!
      Stan: Do you know John Elway?
      Barbra Streisand: No!
      Stan: Oh, so you're really famous and important, but you don't know John Elway...

Comment

Bailey has really halped us and made some game changing plays again as usual. It is really to tough to choose over Champ and Walker. In the end I will say Walker by just a smiget because Walker had really produced on O and really had made Plummer look good.

Comment

They have both been amazingly good for us, but ill have to go with Javon, simlpy because without him our offense would be horrible. He has kept season alive with his playmaking abilitly on offense.
          sigpic

Comment

Champ IMO he has been so clutch, if he isnt in the runnin for DPOY its rigged cuz most his picks been in the red zone if not all of them (I not sure 4 of 5 were though I think)
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

No one's picked Jake yet

I should've thrown Cutler in there to see how many votes he'd get!
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
                No one's picked Jake yet

I should've thrown Cutler in there to see how many votes he'd get!
                Well, you would get one sure vote there
                sigpic

Comment

Champ, no question. The guy has how many picks in the red zone so far? Bailey alone has probably saved us 2-3 loses by not letting the other team score.

Comment

MVP: Jason Elam
                    Runner up: Tom Nalen

I did not vote

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
                      Well...who has it been, and why?

Personally, it's a hard choice for me between Walker and Bailey.

Bailey's carried our D, like always, shutting down the #1 WR on every team, while Walker's just been incredible. He's getting it done.

In the end, I'm going to go with Walker since really, he's our only offensive playmaker.
                      Yea, it was too hard to decide between Walker and Bailey. I chose Walker because he scores points. But Bailey is equally deserving because he takes away points......It's tough to say who the real MVP is.
                      sigpic

Comment

if you have a choice between 2 corners you DONT CHOOSE CHAMP!!

i would say Champ or Javon tho

Comment

Champ Baily is a bad, bad man. Walker makes a case for it, but Bailey flat out scares people. Baily is making a case, in my opinion of not just DPOY but MVP.

Comment

It's a tie between Champ and Javon.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                              Yea, it was too hard to decide between Walker and Bailey. I chose Walker because he scores points. But Bailey is equally deserving because he takes away points......It's tough to say who the real MVP is.
                              Javon's scored 5 TDs and Champ's taken away 5 TDs. Pretty even if you look at it that way.
                              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Working...
                              X