Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has been the MVP of our team through the first half of our season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... I thought I was joking.

Hmm...

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Very good poll. I had to think on this one.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I was close to voting for Bailey because of all the big plays he's made so far, but I went with Al Wilson, because he is having a great year anchoring the defense especially against the run. I dont think the defense could survive for very long without him which is why he is the most valuable player imo.

Comment

Champ is dominating so far....keep the votes coming!
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

One last bump!
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

no question its champ. with walker on his heels.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

No question that it's Champ. Not only does he make a significant impact in the other teams' game plans and prevents points, he GIVES opportunities for Javon to score with his takeaways.
                The following owe me from old CP bets: christian rocka, Dream, str8jacket, walker84, Watson81, AntiSteeler, TR3Y

Comment

Champ has lived up to his name...he is making big plays when no one else can get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                    I have to go with Javon. Champ has done AMAZING but in the beginning our whole D was playing well while Javon was really the only offense we had.

Javon got us the catch in the KC game
                    Javon had the 2 TDs in NE
                    Javon with the big catch against Oakland in the first half
                    Javon had 107 yds receiving against Cleveland
                    Last week..need I say more?
                    good post! i had to think about it for a while-- and truth be told i'm not so sure you can really distinguish a single player this way, not on this particular team-- but if i HAVE to narrow it down to just one guy, i will take javon over champ. . . i still think champ is the best player on the team, but if we have to name an MVP i'll go with javon for the simple reason that the entire defense has been playing lights out all year except for the indy game, whereas the offense has really struggled, and wouldn't have produced JACK this year if not for javon. . . also, i've been impressed with the way he has gone up and outmuscled defenders for the ball in tight coverage, and fought through tackles for key first downs. . . he has had a lot less help than champ, he's carried the passing game on his back. . . .

that takes nothing away from champ though-- or big al, or tater. . . . it's nice to have a hard time deciding. . . .
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I have to say Champ.
                      Not that many balls have been thrown his way this season because QBs are afraid of him. But the few that have been thrown his way Champ has made teams pay. Nothing hurts a team more than turnovers. If you lose the turnover battle you most likely lose the game. And Champ has taken the ball away from his opponents 5 times this year in the red zone. Plus he is one of the best if not the best tackling CB in the league.

DPOY and maybe MVP of the year.
                      RIP Darrent Williams
                      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

3 people actually voted for Jake? Hopefully yall were joking.

Comment

I'd say Champ for the first half of the season. It looks like it will be Javon for the last half.
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I say Baily on D, Javon on O... Lets just hope they both stay healthy making our run into the playoffs!!
                            DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Working...
                            X