Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We won... but...

Just watched SB XXXII the other day.

We won, but, I'm really not happy with the win.

First off, where was our defense on that first drive? Then we come back to take the lead, and our defense blows it.
    Come out in 2nd half and TD fumbles right away... not sure why Shanny put him in right away.

And let's talk about Elway... 12-22 with only 123 yards... why does Shanny keep him on a leash... probably because he doesn't trust him. I'm sure you were all with me after the interception that it was time for #6 to come in. Why are we waiting for the #6 era to begin?

Then we get the lead with 1:45 to go and our defense just lets Favre drive down almost the entire length of the field.

Really, I don't know how you can expect to keep winning games when you turn the ball over like Denver did and you give up 24 points. Who was covering Freeman-- 9 catches for 126 yards! We need to fire our defensive coordinator!

Yeah, we won, but Green Bay outgained us by 50 yards!

I'm tired of all these posts that say "we won, be happy" how can we be happy with that performance!?!
    sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

I agree.

It was terrible.

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and talk to Shanahan before the game.

He usually makes a pretty good effort to listen to the advice of the fans and most of the time he will change the gameplan to whatever the fans think is best for the Broncos.

I just wish I had his ear before the game.

I would have set him straight.

Comment

Nice.
      Well done Champs Chumps.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Champs Chumps

First off, where was our defense on that first drive? Then we come back to take the lead, and our defense blows it.
        Come out in 2nd half and TD fumbles right away... not sure why Shanny put him in right away.

And let's talk about Elway... 12-22 with only 123 yards... why does Shanny keep him on a leash... probably because he doesn't trust him. I'm sure you were all with me after the interception that it was time for #6 to come in. Why are we waiting for the #6 era to begin?

Then we get the lead with 1:45 to go and our defense just lets Favre drive down almost the entire length of the field.

Really, I don't know how you can expect to keep winning games when you turn the ball over like Denver did and you give up 24 points. Who was covering Freeman-- 9 catches for 126 yards! We need to fire our defensive coordinator!

I'm tired of all these posts that say "we won, be happy" how can we be happy with that performance!?!
        That was funny. I think you got your point across.

CP when they replenish.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Yeah..i was thinking at that time...we should have played Cutler..

Comment

And what was with that diving, flying, spinning first down thing Elway did? Bunch of show boating I think. Should've taken a knee like any professional QB and leave that BS to Chad Johnson.

Comment

I hate it when we win. :brick:

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

We SUCK!!!

Comment

And what was with that hit, where Atwater knocked out TWO of our guys, and only ONE of theirs? That was a horrible win.

Comment

i saw nothing good come out of this game!

Comment

srsly, who gives a **** about yards??? yards don't win football games points do and last i checked we had more points than the Packers, thus we were crowed champs. espically in the SB, as long as you win, does it matter if we only put up 150 total yards?

Comment

oh no................................................ ....................

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987
                          srsly, who gives a **** about yards??? yards don't win football games points do and last i checked we had more points than the Packers, thus we were crowed champs. espically in the SB, as long as you win, does it matter if we only put up 150 total yards?
                          I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, due to all the negative threads about the Broncos lately, even with a winning record.

Comment

we blew it!!! *** what were we thinking trying to win??? :hammer: im not happy about this...theres no excuse for winning! :hammer:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              I agree.

It was terrible.

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and talk to Shanahan before the game.

He usually makes a pretty good effort to listen to the advice of the fans and most of the time he will change the gameplan to whatever the fans think is best for the Broncos.

I just wish I had his ear before the game.

I would have set him straight.
                              yeah talk to shanahan we lose

Comment

Working...
                              X