Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champs Chumps
    Just watched SB XXXII the other day.

We won, but, I'm really not happy with the win.

First off, where was our defense on that first drive? Then we come back to take the lead, and our defense blows it.
    Come out in 2nd half and TD fumbles right away... not sure why Shanny put him in right away.

And let's talk about Elway... 12-22 with only 123 yards... why does Shanny keep him on a leash... probably because he doesn't trust him. I'm sure you were all with me after the interception that it was time for #6 to come in. Why are we waiting for the #6 era to begin?

Then we get the lead with 1:45 to go and our defense just lets Favre drive down almost the entire length of the field.

Really, I don't know how you can expect to keep winning games when you turn the ball over like Denver did and you give up 24 points. Who was covering Freeman-- 9 catches for 126 yards! We need to fire our defensive coordinator!

Yeah, we won, but Green Bay outgained us by 50 yards!

I'm tired of all these posts that say "we won, be happy" how can we be happy with that performance!?!
    One problem, number six was still a young boy back then! I think Bubby Brister or Jeff Lewis would be your man!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Comment

We won and thats all that matters!
      sigpic

Comment

Damn!

it would have been Cool to lose that game !

Comment

???

Originally posted by Breezer
          One problem, number six was still a young boy back then! I think Bubby Brister or Jeff Lewis would be your man!
          And what number did Brister wear?
          sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
          Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

Wow, Some of you guys are really dense.

Please do not have any children.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

Agreed.

How obvious does sarcasm have to be before it is recognized?

My next thread may be...

John Elway is overrated... sure he won games, but he didn't have great stats.
              sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
              Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Champs Chumps
                Just watched SB XXXII the other day.

We won, but, I'm really not happy with the win.

First off, where was our defense on that first drive? Then we come back to take the lead, and our defense blows it.
                Come out in 2nd half and TD fumbles right away... not sure why Shanny put him in right away.

And let's talk about Elway... 12-22 with only 123 yards... why does Shanny keep him on a leash... probably because he doesn't trust him. I'm sure you were all with me after the interception that it was time for #6 to come in. Why are we waiting for the #6 era to begin?

Then we get the lead with 1:45 to go and our defense just lets Favre drive down almost the entire length of the field.

Really, I don't know how you can expect to keep winning games when you turn the ball over like Denver did and you give up 24 points. Who was covering Freeman-- 9 catches for 126 yards! We need to fire our defensive coordinator!

Yeah, we won, but Green Bay outgained us by 50 yards!

I'm tired of all these posts that say "we won, be happy" how can we be happy with that performance!?!

agreed chumps, i hid for about two weeks after that game. i was scared of all my friends giving me crap that my team was soooo pathetic that they just barely got away with one. i was also scared about the rash of crap i would have gotten about how poor a qb elway was because he only got to (at that time) four sb games and had only won one of them. man, we realy did suck that year, how we even got to the super bowl is a mystery to me.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

Comment

Working...
                  X