• Show
Clear All

• todays power ranking on fox sports

looks like they have us at number 2 !!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
    looks like they have us at number 2 !!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings
    With the Bears loss, I fully expected this to be how most rankings would shake out.

If NE won... it would've been NE, Indy, Den, Chi.

I'll take the meaningless vote of confidence.

Comment

pretty much the same rankings on ESPN too

Comment

yeah here are the espn rankings as well...i cant believe were number 2. man it would have been nice to beat the colts....i wonder if we would have been considered number one if we would have beat them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...n=2006&week=10
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, I think most rankings will have us at #2 since we beat the Patriots in their stadium. And obviously the Colts deserve the #1 spot.

Chicago has shown major vulnerabilities after losing the the Dolphins and almost losing to the lowly Cardinals.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
            yeah here are the espn rankings as well...i cant believe were number 2. man it would have been nice to beat the colts....i wonder if we would have been considered number one if we would have beat them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...n=2006&week=10
            I like their quote...

There can't be another player in the NFL playing better than Champ Bailey. The second-best CB in the NFL isn't even in Bailey's league.
            And yes... we'd likely be sitting in the number one spot if we'd beaten the Colts, Pats, and Steelers, and the bears lost.

Comment

I'm a little surprised to see the Chargers at #7, they're in the tough afc west. They are below the Giants, who play majority of their games in the weaker nfc. I can see how they got to #7, losing to Baltimore, but they are a very strong AFC team.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                I'm a little surprised to see the Chargers at #7, they're in the tough afc west. They are below the Giants, who play majority of their games in the weaker nfc. I can see how they got to #7, losing to Baltimore, but they are a very strong AFC team.

i agree :hammer:

Comment

#2 in nfl.com poll too

http://nfl.com/news/story/9785136

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
                    #2 in nfl.com poll too

http://nfl.com/news/story/9785136
                    nfl.com has the chiefs ahead of the chargers
                    Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

the yahoo one has indy then NE then denver chicago dropped a rather long way.
                      Their excuse being despite the loss to denver, NE are still the better team Even though they had a terrible game against indy, and Denver played it close. :brick:
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

i think indy is definetly the #1 and we are definetly the #2. look at the schedule we have had - @ STL, NE, PITT's - at home to indy, cheifs, ravens. our schedule is the toughest BY FAR in the NFL and we are 6-2 - that is FANTASTIC!!! and we played the colts alot closer then anyone else, INCLUDING NE.

i think the bears are good but over-rated. they have not played anyone yet and alot was made of there win at home to seattle (minus alexander i believe) and since they blew out the 49'ers they just got over-hyped.

the chargers look decent but they have had a cakewalk schedule and lost to the ravens and cheifs. they also played the browns close at home!!!

NE constantly irritate me - if brady has a bad game then its 'just one of those days'. the announcers and media are always blowing this team up!!! i know there history but they are not as great as some would love to believe but YET AGAIN they are playing in the worst division in football and will walk into the playoffs. put them in the west and they would be sitting at home come january, i honestly believe that.

Comment

Glad to see that the Browns aren't in the power rankings whatsoever. Instead some sort of <B> team is. /end sarcasm

The <B> thing aside, the Browns shouldn't be so low. There are a number of teams whose play has been far worse than the Browns. These teams are:

Oakland
                          Houston
                          Tennessee
                          Detroit
                          San Francisco

Heck, even Pittsburgh!
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                            Glad to see that the Browns aren't in the power rankings whatsoever. Instead some sort of <B> team is. /end sarcasm

The <B> thing aside, the Browns shouldn't be so low. There are a number of teams whose play has been far worse than the Browns. These teams are:

Oakland
                            Houston
                            Tennessee
                            Detroit
                            San Francisco

Heck, even Pittsburgh!
                            I happen to agree with you. The only team you have listed that I would put higher is the Detroit Lions.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown

Oakland
                              Houston
                              Tennessee
                              Detroit
                              San Francisco

Heck, even Pittsburgh!

+1

Comment

Working...
                              X