only 5 left!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 5 left!!!

after giving this some consideration i have come to the conclusion that all we need is to pick-up 5 players.

QB, WR, TE, DT, OLB

whether by draft or FA these must contribute next season even if its only a few snaps and providing depth.

any1 agree/disagree with the 5 needs? would u draft these or pick 1 or 2 up on june 1st???

You forgot RB

Comment

Do you really believe that the guys we have back there cant get the job done?? And please give some reasons. Im absolutely in disbelief that so many think the backs we have cant get the job done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
        You forgot RB
        lol, no i did'nt. i would be more than happy to go into next season with Q as our main back, helped out by garrison, MA and drougns. even galloway can contribute but i really want Q to be the main back/

i honestly think that if QG was in the draft this year he would be regarded as the best back. he now has a years experience in our system and playing 2 full nfl games, which he did gr8 in.

Comment

It seems that people in the Broncos organization thinks we need a RB as well. You think they are moving up in the draft for the hell of it? Q is a nice player, I just doubt he is an every down back, and personally if we go into the season as is; I think Garrsion (if healthy) would start. Get Steven Jackson!!!!!

Comment

It seems that people in the Broncos organization thinks we need a RB as well. You think they are moving up in the draft for the hell of it? Q is a nice player, I just doubt he is an every down back, and personally if we go into the season as is; I think Garrsion (if healthy) would start. Get Steven Jackson!!!!!
            we have the line and backs to run the ball successfully. our top 3 picks will not be used on a rb. we have more pressing needs at dt, wr and te. i think we moved up for a chance to trade with detroit and get winslow or tommie harris. or stay where we are and get dj williams. we will not get a rb until the 5th or 6th round.

Comment

Again ill bring up Droughns, he was going to leave Denver looking for a HB job. If I remember right the Broncos said something alongs the lines of getting him more touches. The back field is very solid. No real big names, yet, and thats just fine with me. Im actually more worried about our LT spot than any other on this team.

Comment

I love Droughens but he is our starting fullback, which in Shanahans system does not get a lot of touches, no matter how good they might be (see Howard Griffin).

So you honestly think that we are moving up in the draft not to try to draft a RB?

Comment

I think we moved up for a chance at Vilma or Williams, or perhaps a DL
                  I for one have no desire to pick up an RB before the third round. I'm really big on Julius Jones and Tatum Bell, but i dont' care for these other backs. Even Jackson, he's good, but he's only the best cuz this is a very weak year for RB's.
                  I would say that the one position missed though may be WR. I think we could use a third receiver, but i suppose even Northcutt could fill that void. U guys hear about that talk about Burress? That would be a huge pick-up. that guy has potential to be a #1 receiver for almost any team in the league. He's huge, and he's young, but the only rumors i've heard about him have been on this message board, nowhere else.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i would either like to see us trade up for winslow or get a good dt (harris if he's still there)

i really don't see jackson as an improvement on griffin (espeically with a 1st round pick)

Comment

I really dont think that We really need a QB, We need a WR, TE, OLB. DE but... I think that Griffin can do a really a good job...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                        I really dont think that We really need a QB, We need a WR, TE, OLB. DE but... I think that Griffin can do a really a good job...
                        i would say dt, we are ok at de.
                        we really need a back-up to jake.

Comment

I love Droughens but he is our starting fullback, which in Shanahans system does not get a lot of touches, no matter how good they might be (see Howard Griffin).

So you honestly think that we are moving up in the draft not to try to draft a RB?
                          I really dont believe we are moving up for a rb pick up. Not exactly sure what we are doing at this point, it may have been just to deal deltha and get something worth while out of him. Im pretty sure it wasnt to move up and get a 1st round back. If im wrong forgive me if im right I wont say I told you so.

Comment

Oh yea for the starting FB job, dont be surprised to see him competeing for the starting HB spot. That is what he wants to be kinda funny how that can motivate a guy to work harder. Anderson in my book will be back at the FB spot.

Comment

Working...
                            X