Lynch - Questionable
    Smith - Questionable
    Darrent Williams - Questionable
    Wilson - Questionable
    Cobbs - Probable
    Warren - Probable

Jeeeeez... =(
    Thanks.

Well I guess good news is that we only have 1 definite "out", some of the shoulder seperations had me pretty worried.....

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    Here ya go - as of today:

Brandon - Out
    Bell - Questionable
    Chukwurah - Questionable
    Ekuban - Questionable
    Ferguson - Questionable
    Gold - Questionable
    Johnson - Questionable
    Lynch - Questionable
    Smith - Questionable
    Darrent Williams - Questionable
    Wilson - Questionable
    Cobbs - Probable
    Warren - Probable

Jeeeeez... =(

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    You seriously consider a Faider team you beat by a mere 10 points at home a bye? Damn you guys are homers.
    It'd be harder to lose to that team than win given their putrid offense. Quit acting like that's not completely obvious...

Leave a comment:

• Astrass
    replied
    I'll bring this up as many times as I have to.

In 2004 the Chiefs sucked and the Falcons went to the NFC Championship game but we still beat them 56-10 on a record setting day where we notched 8 rushing touchdowns. That still doesn't take anything away from how good the Falcons were that year. Play that game again and the Falcons probably win. The outcome of one game doesn't mean ****, of course I don't expect ignorant people to understand that.

By the way, that Falcons team that got blown out 56-10 went to Denver the very next week and blew out the Broncos at Invesco.

Your boring us with your non sense..........

Leave a comment:

• DenBronx
    replied

In 2004 the Chiefs sucked and the Falcons went to the NFC Championship game but we still beat them 56-10 on a record setting day where we notched 8 rushing touchdowns. That still doesn't take anything away from how good the Falcons were that year. Play that game again and the Falcons probably win. The outcome of one game doesn't mean ****, of course I don't expect ignorant people to understand that.

By the way, that Falcons team that got blown out 56-10 went to Denver the very next week and blew out the Broncos at Invesco.

thats it....keep living in the past. @#$%@!!!

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    From Rocky Mountain News

Six members of the Broncos' defense are listed as "questionable" for Denver's game at the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
    In the injury report released by the team today, ends Patrick Chukwurah (hamstring) and Ebenezer Ekuban (thigh), safeties Nick Ferguson (concussion) and John Lynch (concussion), linebackers Ian Gold (hamstring) and Al Wilson (concussion) and cornerback Darrent Williams (shoulder) were listed as questionable, which means there's a 50-50 chance any of them will play.

Chukwurah, Ekuban and Gold did not participate in today's practice.

Also listed as questionable were wide receiver Rod Smith (shoulder), running back Tatum Bell (toe) and fullback Kyle Johnson (ankle). Safety Sam Brandon was listed as "out" because he will miss the rest of the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. He has been placed on injured reserve.

Running back Cedrick Cobbs (ankle) and defensive tackle Gerard Warren (toe) are probable.
    Any ideas who we're going to bring in to fill Brandon's roster spot?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Seriously why come here to talk trash

KC hasnt done anything great and this year the Raders are far worse then they have ever been. Any team who gets beat around like a punching bag i would say is a bye week. Espically when alot of better teams go into the Raders knowing they are gonna beat them. Yet being cautious going into a game makes it easier to win then being cocky and loosing.

Leave a comment:

• salcalbroncofan
    replied
    Since your at the Broncos boards then why not bring up the last time the mighty Chiefs won the superbowl or anything close. Its amazing shallow fans of another team have to come to a rival teams board just to talk trash. Must not have anything better to do or say at your own board.

Leave a comment:

• robertmcleod123
    replied
    Sam Brandon out for the year....

if you didnt hear

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by salcalbroncofan
    So that mans that if KC were to play the Steelers again they would lose 45-7. Get a grip KC fan and take your trash elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• salcalbroncofan
    replied
    So that mans that if KC were to play the Steelers again they would lose 45-7. Get a grip KC fan and take your trash elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by atomicbloke
    it's ok.

we have a bye this week.
    You seriously consider a Faider team you beat by a mere 10 points at home a bye? Damn you guys are homers.

Leave a comment:

• atomicbloke
    replied
    it's ok.

we have a bye this week.

Leave a comment:

• broncobuckeyes
    replied
    As long as we got Champ, Lynch, and Wilson still healthy on D im good. But yea last sunday was pretty bad for injuries. I hope Nick and Ian are alright, Darrent too. Oh and Rod smith seperating his shoulder wasnt to nice either.

Leave a comment:

• go_cutler
    replied
    I am also waiting for that..

I hope that injuries aren't serious

Leave a comment:

Working...
X