Trigger Happy Shanny's new trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Happy Shanny's new trade

Oh boy, the mastermind is at it again....

Broncos look like a premier candidate for Dennis Northcut (wide receiver for the browns) and for those of you who need to be reminded of what this guy can do, track back to last seasons game vs. Denver where he had 3 catches for 115 yards.

The compensation? a 3rd round pick

The guys salary? his contract ranges in the high $600,000 for 3 years...

Why is this move so good?

Rashuan woods seems less likely to fall to spot 41 everyday and the Broncos sit pretty at 17, they have a bunch of options now if they grab Northcutt, it means their GLARING NEEDS are limited to Defensive Tackle, Outside Linebacker and Running Back.

Steven Jackson might be a consideration now....
    And those Detroit trade rumors might not stay rumors for long.
    Last edited by willynowei2; 04-15-2004, 04:12 PM.
    Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

I thought that that trade was dead.?.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

i dont think its dead... neways heres a link
      http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...079622,00.html
      Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

Im tired of the rumors. Just make the trades if that's what Denver is going to do.
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

this is the scoop

the nortrhcutt thing is almost in the bag, the two teams are constructing a deal that would send a 3rd round pice for him, great pic up for us and the latest news it that denver might be trading up with san fran one spot so they can get stepehen jackson out of Ore. st. either way, this is good. and or the TE situation, remember we have an early 2nd round pic and there are plenty of great TE's in the draft this year. we will be ablt to pic up that TE form Ga or Pitt with that pic and we are set, has anyone heard about Gold's situation yet?

Comment

Re: this is the scoop

Originally posted by I miss TD
            the nortrhcutt thing is almost in the bag, the two teams are constructing a deal that would send a 3rd round pice for him, great pic up for us and the latest news it that denver might be trading up with san fran one spot so they can get stepehen jackson out of Ore. st. either way, this is good. and or the TE situation, remember we have an early 2nd round pic and there are plenty of great TE's in the draft this year. we will be ablt to pic up that TE form Ga or Pitt with that pic and we are set, has anyone heard about Gold's situation yet?
            Where are you getting your info?

Comment

from various sites.........

i've looked at the broncos home page, nfl.com, yahoo sports/nfl, sporting news, cnnsi.com, etc,. trust me on this issue, i have a gut feeling and i'm usually not wrong much

Comment

alot is speculation, but if you're an ESPN insider or something you could probably get a better idea of what hes talking about... like me

Comment

don't be an idiot. It's all speculation till it happens. I could see a swap of picks and players with the browns. If we're discussing picks, we won't move till draft day, to surprise other teams. Also, we still would have to discuss the contract situation with Northcutt. If he won't play for the browns under his current contract, what makes you think that he'll play for us under it?

Comment

whatever man

look bro-ham, i know what i've seen in all the posts on all the sites, and if you have nothing else better to do with your cash than spend it on internet sites you have no life.............Insider my A#& !!

Comment

So Cleveland went from asking for a 5th rounder to a 3rd rounder? Hell, we BETTER do good with our first 3 picks, cuz we'll be sitting on our hands til Sunday after they're done. I don't like that. The best pick ups are in the 3-5th rounds and we'll only have the 5th on down.
                      Plus, Northbutt will end up wanting to be the highest paid 3rd wr in the league and we'll be screwed!
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

what are the chances of seeing mike, or reggie williams landing at #17?

Comment

listen here boy,

i pay semi pro football and if you want to put on some pads and hit lets go

Comment

Re: from various sites.........

Originally posted by I miss TD
                            i've looked at the broncos home page, nfl.com, yahoo sports/nfl, sporting news, cnnsi.com, etc,. trust me on this issue, i have a gut feeling and i'm usually not wrong much
                            lol, you usually aren't wrong much?
                            Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

damn right

i ain't wrong much, and you should "pull your head out" and take a seat to the daddy

Comment

Working...
                              X