Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway
    replied
    Northcutt wants out, Cleveland will not trade them inside their divison, that is what made us front runners. The issue is what he wants vs what we will be willing to pay for him. He asks too much we keep our pick. Until it happens or is killed off this is all blather. But lets try to keep it civilized, this is general discussion not the Smack section.

Leave a comment:

• myoung
    replied
    Re: damn right

Originally posted by I miss TD
    i ain't wrong much, and you should "pull your head out" and take a seat to the daddy
    Take a mydol and pipe down. It is not anything to get excited about yet. If we do the deal it will be closer to the draft. Also the Ravens were only offering a 4th and a 7th for him and the Browns said they would take less from us. I heard they want a 3rd round pick. I have not read anything that says we offered a third rounder. The sources that claim so are doing it from the ESPN insider article posted a couple days ago now. In which it states the Browns are seeking a third round pick from the Broncos.

Seeking and getting may be very different stories. This has been discussed for a couple of days now and before you get your panties tied up anymore read the other posts and see what the people out here have been discussing.

I think we have experienced roid rage. You sure you are not a pro baseball player. Do they do drug testing in your semi-pro league?????????

Leave a comment:

• FootballRB2713
    replied
    I can bet ya the trade is not going to happen. Weren't sites already saying yesterday that Northcutt wanted too much money?

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    I miss TD...

Maybe you should step off, jeez.

You're seemingly ready to lash out at almost everyone.

Therefore, whatever you say hereafter is crap to me.

So don't goddam say it.

Leave a comment:

• willynowei2
    replied
    Re: whatever man

look bro-ham, i know what i've seen in all the posts on all the sites, and if you have nothing else better to do with your cash than spend it on internet sites you have no life.............Insider my A#& !!
    Who said I paid for insider? I just happen to have my friends account password. And, having insider saves me the time of searching for crap on websites and messageboards, now thats a task for someone without a life...

Leave a comment:

• I miss TD
    replied
    damn right

i ain't wrong much, and you should "pull your head out" and take a seat to the daddy

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    replied
    Re: from various sites.........

i've looked at the broncos home page, nfl.com, yahoo sports/nfl, sporting news, cnnsi.com, etc,. trust me on this issue, i have a gut feeling and i'm usually not wrong much
    lol, you usually aren't wrong much?

Leave a comment:

• I miss TD
    replied
    listen here boy,

i pay semi pro football and if you want to put on some pads and hit lets go

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    what are the chances of seeing mike, or reggie williams landing at #17?

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    So Cleveland went from asking for a 5th rounder to a 3rd rounder? Hell, we BETTER do good with our first 3 picks, cuz we'll be sitting on our hands til Sunday after they're done. I don't like that. The best pick ups are in the 3-5th rounds and we'll only have the 5th on down.
    Plus, Northbutt will end up wanting to be the highest paid 3rd wr in the league and we'll be screwed!

Leave a comment:

• I miss TD
    replied
    whatever man

look bro-ham, i know what i've seen in all the posts on all the sites, and if you have nothing else better to do with your cash than spend it on internet sites you have no life.............Insider my A#& !!

Leave a comment:

• O&B_Forever
    replied
    don't be an idiot. It's all speculation till it happens. I could see a swap of picks and players with the browns. If we're discussing picks, we won't move till draft day, to surprise other teams. Also, we still would have to discuss the contract situation with Northcutt. If he won't play for the browns under his current contract, what makes you think that he'll play for us under it?

Leave a comment:

• willynowei2
    replied
    alot is speculation, but if you're an ESPN insider or something you could probably get a better idea of what hes talking about... like me

Leave a comment:

• I miss TD
    replied
    from various sites.........

i've looked at the broncos home page, nfl.com, yahoo sports/nfl, sporting news, cnnsi.com, etc,. trust me on this issue, i have a gut feeling and i'm usually not wrong much

Leave a comment:

• SCI03
    replied
    Re: this is the scoop

the nortrhcutt thing is almost in the bag, the two teams are constructing a deal that would send a 3rd round pice for him, great pic up for us and the latest news it that denver might be trading up with san fran one spot so they can get stepehen jackson out of Ore. st. either way, this is good. and or the TE situation, remember we have an early 2nd round pic and there are plenty of great TE's in the draft this year. we will be ablt to pic up that TE form Ga or Pitt with that pic and we are set, has anyone heard about Gold's situation yet?
    Where are you getting your info?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X