Plummer or Cutler? (Read post first!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer or Cutler? (Read post first!)

Does Cutler deserve a chance on the field?

I mean maybe Cutler at least deserves to show what he can do.

I am a neutral guy. I'm not saying Plummer should be starting but he shouldn't be benched either. He has this team with a good record.

Edit: This is a big thread so if you like posting in it at least offer some CP for the man who made the thread
    Yes, Cutler should get a chance
    48.00%
    No, Plummer has this team doing good.
    52.00%
    Last edited by champbronc2; 11-14-2006, 12:17 PM.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Plummer has had: 3 solid games, and 3 solid drives in other games, and otherwise, had played pretty poorly. Could Jay do better? Maybe not. Could he do worse? Probably not. Bonuses? He is ready for next year, and not a rookie.

So imo, put him in at any time... : p

Comment

Yes, Cutler definitely deserves a chance to demonstrate what he is capable of; however, it is becoming clear that no matter how poorly Plummer plays, if the Broncos come out with victories, Plummer will not be out of the lineup. Unfortunately, in the playoffs, the Broncos will be up against the best offenses. Offenses that can capitalize on turnovers, unlike the Raiders, Steelers, etc.

Comment

As long as we're winning I say leave Jake in.
        If it ain't broke don't fix it.

EDIT:

I don't know when would be a good time to put a rookie QB in, not next week.
        When would you put him in, against who, SD, KC?

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
          As long as we're winning I say leave Jake in.
          If it ain't broke don't fix it.

EDIT:

I don't know when would be a good time to put a rookie QB in, not next week.
          When would you put him in, against who, SD, KC?
          Against the 49'ers when we clinch homefield

Comment

So lets make this poll after jake has a bad game....u make it after last week and its almost all pro jake.....just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              Against the 49'ers when we clinch homefield

I hope that happens, maybe against AZ, if we jump out on them. That's not likely since we just don't seem to be able to do that with any teams.

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Nah.

Let Jake run the table, get us into the playoffs and then do what he does best.

CHOKE UNDER PRESSURE.

LOL.
                Last edited by JWinn; 11-12-2006, 08:19 PM. Reason: Insults

Comment

no

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  Does Cutler deserve a chance on the field?

I mean maybe Cutler at least deserves to show what he can do.

I am a neutral guy. I'm not saying Plummer should be starting but he shouldn't be benched either. He has this team with a good record.
                  No he doesnt deserve a chance........We are not the Houston texans, or the Titans, or the Raiders.................We are the Broncos....the second best team in the NFL, and Cutler is not ready to make us the BEST.

Comment

I would like to see Plummer play well cause overall his experience gives the Broncos a better chance to win. That being said it is very hard to win in the NFL when your QB is throwing 3 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by gmjones2001
                      Nah.

CHOKE UNDER PRESSURE.

LOL.
                      Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed today? :nono:
                      Last edited by JWinn; 11-12-2006, 08:20 PM.

I Support our Troops!

Comment

Originally posted by PurdueBronc
                        Yes, Cutler definitely deserves a chance to demonstrate what he is capable of; however, it is becoming clear that no matter how poorly Plummer plays, if the Broncos come out with victories, Plummer will not be out of the lineup. Unfortunately, in the playoffs, the Broncos will be up against the best offenses. Offenses that can capitalize on turnovers, unlike the Raiders, Steelers, etc.

Jay Cutler looked good against bums during the pre-season. It is obvious that he is a stellar athlete that will do well for us in the future. but for the time being...................

How many times has Jay Cutler been to the playoffs?
                        How many AFC West Championships does he have?
                        How many AFC title games has he been in?
                        What is his NFL winning percentage?
                        How many times have YOU seen Cutler run the "REAL OFFENSE", AGAINST REAL DEFENSES (NOT GUYS PLAYING FOR PRACTICE SQUAD SPOTS), RUNNING REAL SCHEMES.
                        Last edited by JWinn; 11-12-2006, 08:24 PM. Reason: insults

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                          Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed today? :nono:

LOL.

Yeah I did.

Sorry.

I just get a little tired about some here who find it totally unacceptable to say one bad thing about St. Jake.

When he plays good say "He played good". When he sucks, say "He SUCKED!"

I'm not a proponent of firing anyone.

I do however doubt Jake's ability to win when it matters the most. IE playoffs or SB.

But, we might get another chance to see this year.

Comment

LOL.

Yeah I did.

Sorry.

I just get a little tired about some here who find it totally unacceptable to say one bad thing about St. Jake.

When he plays good say "He played good". When he sucks, say "He SUCKED!"

I'm not a proponent of firing anyone.

I do however doubt Jake's ability to win when it matters the most. IE playoffs or SB.

But, we might get another chance to see this year.

I'm kind of on the bench about it but, I think it would be a mistake to start Jay now.
                            Maybe as someone said, against SF if we have home field clenched or AZ if we jump out on them.

I Support our Troops!

Comment

Nah.

CHOKE UNDER PRESSURE.

LOL.
                              True Fact :thumb:
                              Last edited by JWinn; 11-12-2006, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X