Can someone help an old-timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
    What is the date of that show? I may be able to arrange a "Business trip" for that day. I have a lot of customers that I could visit in SD, and that would be a great time to go see them.

Most of the open-air arenas sell general admission ("lawn") seats, and they rarely sell out. Also, I've found that at the last minute, Ticketmaster often releases tickets that they hadn't originally had available (corp seats that aren't being used??). Check their site periodically, and you'll see new seats open up.

This one actually has seats, and remember, in SD, its always so nice. The last shows I have been to there have sold out (KISS/Aerosmith, DMB, Tori Amos).

Its July 12, unless I am wrong.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      This one actually has seats, and remember, in SD, its always so nice. The last shows I have been to there have sold out (KISS/Aerosmith, DMB, Tori Amos).

Its July 12, unless I am wrong.
      Is it the Sleep Train Ampitheater? that is their 7/12 show. There are still seats available, and they also do have general admission (lawn) tickets.

Comment

Is it the Sleep Train Ampitheater? that is their 7/12 show. There are still seats available, and they also do have general admission (lawn) tickets.
        I was wrong....July 7, Coors Ampitheatre.

there are lawn seats, but this one has an actually conert seating set up as well.

Still tix available.

Comment

This works. The only problem I have is that I can't call customers now to schedule a meeting for July. I'll have to wait until mid-june or so in order to know whether I can make it. Even if the tix are slod out, I'm sure I'll have no trouble getting one in the parking lot. I'll set an outlook reminder for myself for early June so I can begin my scouting.

That would be really cool.

Comment

This works. The only problem I have is that I can't call customers now to schedule a meeting for July. I'll have to wait until mid-june or so in order to know whether I can make it. Even if the tix are slod out, I'm sure I'll have no trouble getting one in the parking lot. I'll set an outlook reminder for myself for early June so I can begin my scouting.

That would be really cool.
            Ok. I'll work on getting a baby sitter.

Comment

IS your wife gonna be on Duty?

Comment

IS your wife gonna be on Duty?
                By then, she will be back from maternity leave, yes. And probably on ER, which is like 24 or 36 hours shifts.

So, if she is not yet comfortable with a baby sitter, and its a night she will be gone ALL night, then she may need some working on.

Comment

hehe how much are you willing to pay a babysitter?

Comment

Working...
                  X