No announcement yet.

Question about the dante hall return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even being a Broncos fan...I have to give credit where credit is due...Dante is awesome! I really like the guy.

There were blocks in the back but that happens all over the league. Shoot, look at how Ty Law mugs his opponents and they go to the Super Bowl.

This year though....Dante will play hell trying to get one to the promise land against Denver! Then Vermeil will sit on the sidelines with his double sized box of tissues and cry. LOL

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Jedi

Dante didn't have the same luck when the Chiefs came to Mile High did he? No, Portis did though. He ran a few in...like four.

I'd say we're even.
      Like 5!!

Comment

Yes there we blocks in the back, no we cant change it, yes we shot ourselves in the foot that game. Oh well, still made the play offs and went just as far as the chiefs.

Now that I think about, Indy had there way with the ACF west last year, damn.

Comment

Yes.

The Bronco player that recovered the Holmes fumble did step out of bounds before recovering the ball. And he also batted the ball while being in out of bounds.... oh wait, we are talking about bad calls in the Arrowhead game.... my bad.
          Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

AFC West?

Originally posted by Fat Joe
            Yes there we blocks in the back, no we cant change it, yes we shot ourselves in the foot that game. Oh well, still made the play offs and went just as far as the chiefs.

Now that I think about, Indy had there way with the ACF west last year, damn.
            I do remember week 16 Denver 31 Indy 17....and we spanked them.

Two words for the playoff game "Nick Ferguson"...oops three "Zone"
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
              what roomates in baltimore?

Do they need some broken legs?

I've got some friends who could do so...

Then we could drink beer and bull**** on whether we're going undefeated next season
              Is it just me or is that Jarious Jackson's number 17 on that picture? I've seen that picture in the sports stores around here and I won't get it because it doesn't have the right players on it. Granted I don't know the older players, but where the hell is Elway's jersey, and Davis' jersey, and McCaffrey's and Atwater's and all of those guys?
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

It's a representation of our uniform's evolution, don't take it any further than that.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                  It's a representation of our uniform's evolution, don't take it any further than that.
                  But they got the color wrong on the first one...I'll have to pull up a pic...*eee*

I think it was more goldenrod than canary...

Comment

Uhmmm

"The Bronco player that recovered the Holmes fumble did step out of bounds before recovering the ball. And he also batted the ball while being in out of bounds.... oh wait, we are talking about bad calls in the Arrowhead game.... my bad."

The call was reviewed for quite some time. The reason that wasn't called was because the rule doesn't state that a defender can't be out of bounds before he re-establishes himself to be the first to touch a fumble or a pass. He's not the receiver, he's the defender. The rule was put into place so that WR or ST players wouldn't run out of bounds to avoid potential blocks or 'bumps', giving them an unfair advantage. Ssince there is no logical 'anvantage' for a defensive back to be running with a WR down the field while out of bounds, the rule didn't apply to that fumble. That is why that call wasn't overturned after being looked at it over and over again. They wanted to be sure WHEN he grabbed the ball, that his feet weren't out of bounds at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
                      Yes.

The Bronco player that recovered the Holmes fumble did step out of bounds before recovering the ball. And he also batted the ball while being in out of bounds.... oh wait, we are talking about bad calls in the Arrowhead game.... my bad.
                      Ok....we'll give that back to you......now what about the other 20+ points......?
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X