Week 1...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1...

Do you think Dante will return one on us at week 1 at the Sunday Night game? I highly doubt it because this is the Broncos opener and it's a primetime game in Denver so I think the Broncos will be really pumped up come Sept.12th that's why I think were gonna win too!
    sigpic

Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    Do you think Dante will return one on us at week 1 at the Sunday Night game? I highly doubt it because this is the Broncos opener and it's a primetime game in Denver so I think the Broncos will be really pumped up come Sept.12th that's why I think were gonna win too!
    LOL Primetime in denver or not that won't stop Dante from taking one to the house.
    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

....won't play....
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

as long as the zebras don't choke on their whistles he won't
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
          LOL Primetime in denver or not that won't stop Dante from taking one to the house.
          Did he the 2nd Broncos game? Nope, the Broncos know how to stop him now, he almost did but almost don't count except for horseshoes, and hand grenades.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            ....won't play....
            what's that supposed to mean?
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
              I predict the "X Factor" will be a "Non-Factor" when we play the Chefs.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by portisistheman
                I agree, remember he hurt his ribs at the pro bowl, that may effect him.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                  what's that supposed to mean?
                  Guess....
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by portisistheman
                    Your one of the several bronco fans I plan on driving insane after we beat the donkeys.

May God have mercy on your soul becuase I won't!
                    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Wouldnt it be funny if he broke his leg...haha
                      sigpic

Comment

C'mon without illegal blocks to set Dante up, he crumbles at first touch... didn't you see how much he was crying on the sidelines last time in Denver? He had his moment of glory and fell back among the regular returners.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

He's got the skills to run one back, with a little help.
                          But this time he's more likely to meet our Mile Highly-motivated defense and wind up with turf stains on his back or getting sturck by lightning (or linebacker).

Either way, I would like to see him try.

Comment

Flip a coin, its the best way to tell.

As much as I'd love to see him get leveled every time he touches the ball, this is the NFL, and the boy do got some wheels.

Comment

yeah...

but dante had his year. He will run one, maybe two back during the season....but he won't be near as effective this year. I watched EVERY Chiefs game (ugh, I live in Chief territory) and not only did they have a fast returner, but they somehow never were called for penalties. Great coaching? Maybe. I'll give it to them, they are disciplined on ST...(yes I know..is DID SEE the illegal block against Denver that broke the return). BUT like Ive said so many times. I rmember Tomarick Vanover and him crying on the sidelines after returning for TDs too. He was the next coming of god over there. Dandte had his year. He's had his commercials, now its back to being a fast runt.

Comment

Working...
                              X