No announcement yet.

Week 1...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be a homer and say....NO WAY in HELL...but you never know in this league what is going to happen!

The probability of him returning one has greatly decreased from last year. He broke out at the beginning of the season because he was fast and nobody really thought of him as that big of a threat. Once teams started keying on him and changing things up a bit. He didn't do as well.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I can be a homer and say....NO WAY in HELL...but you never know in this league what is going to happen!
      Well then I'll say it...NO WAY IN HELL!!!

He had his year and all it did was allow the Chef's to do their usual playoff choke job.
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkBronco
        Well then I'll say it...NO WAY IN HELL!!!

He had his year and all it did was allow the Chef's to do their usual playoff choke job.
        Hopefully we've learnt our lesson from last season. Kick the damned thing away from Hall, doesn't matter if the kick's 5-10 yards shorter than normal, DON'T KICK IT TO HIM!!!
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
          Your one of the several bronco fans I plan on driving insane after we beat the donkeys.

May God have mercy on your soul becuase I won't!
          lol, when we get Tatum Bell, or Kevin Jones, and Rashaun Woods and we have Jake, Shannon, Rod, Ashley, Champ, John, and the #4 ranked D of last year MAN WATCH OUT
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
            Flip a coin, its the best way to tell.

As much as I'd love to see him get leveled every time he touches the ball, this is the NFL, and the boy do got some wheels.
            true, it is fun to watch him bring one back sometimes(except on us) like at the Colts playoff game I was like YESSSS!!!!!!!Just because I hate the Colts that much now.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Week 1...

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
              ^ This is why It's so hard to respect you or your team.
              LOL! But it's funny as hell though he can't out-run EL CHEIFO LOL!!!!!!!!! Seriously man you and your Chefs friends need to learn how to take a joke, it's compitition, it's a sport, no crap the fans of a diffrent team IN THE SAME DIVISION! Are gonna get mad when you diss them.
              sigpic

Comment

Hall is the kind of guy you hate as long as he's on another team, but adore if he's on yours.

He may be the most stunning return man in NFL history, but I suspect he'll have a harder time this year. Why? He's good enough that teams may begin putting starting defenders on coverage teams when they play the Chiefs.

Specifially against Denver, we've finally gotten rid of the Special Teams coach who kept our ST lame. We can hardly help but improve.

I don't want to see Hall break a leg, he seems like a nice guy, as well as a great return man. But I might not mind seeing him pull a hammy that slows him down for most of this season.
                Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bronczilla
                  I don't want to see Hall break a leg, he seems like a nice guy, as well as a great return man. But I might not mind seeing him pull a hammy that slows him down for most of this season.
                  No way, I want Hall at full speed most of the season, just some mysterious stomcah bug or hamstring keeping him out of the games on Sept 12 & Dec 19!
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I don't see him being very effective this year, since everyone knows how to stop him. Its just the illegal stuff that gets him to the end zone sometimes, but it also some skill too.

I don't see him returning more than 3 punts and 1 kickoff return this season.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X