No announcement yet.

Javon is tied for 2nd in recieving TDs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon is tied for 2nd in recieving TDs.

In case anyone missed this. Javon has moved up to #2 on the list. And if you slip in the rushing TD he is tied for first among WRs.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL...S/2006/regular

He is also at #7 in recieving yards.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

yeah i knew

its great to actually have a play maker at wide reciever since rod isnt what he used to be
    this is
    one of the greatest trades i think shannahan has made with the portis bailey trade being his best in my opinion

i hope javon gets more TD's especially this week

Comment

Hes come on so strong in the second half, and its great to see. I want him to get 13 TDs and 1400 yards by years end and a trip to the pro bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
        Hes come on so strong in the second half, and its great to see. I want him to get 13 TDs and 1400 yards by years end and a trip to the pro bowl.

He will go as far as Jake lets him

but i believe that all thoose goals he can achieve!

Comment

I do too. He has an ability to run after the catch that not alot of guys do. Hes a deep threat, hes a threat over the middle, he can block...hes a complete receiver.

Comment

Javon Walker. Im thinking he can get at least 14 TDs by the end of the season and over 1400 receiving yards if Jake Plummer can throw the ball like the past games to him.
            XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

IMO i think he is the best trade this season. he has produced more than alot of recentley traded players in the past year. good trade shanny
              R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

to me, it seems like he is tied for 5th at TDs

Comment

I think if he stays on the pace he is on now, he should be a lock for the Pro Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by robertmcleod123
                    He will go as far as Jake lets him

but i believe that all thoose goals he can achieve!
                    Interesting choice of phrases.

It is hard to know give Jake credit for getting him the ball. He would have had at least another if Javon didn't have the three drops in the first game of the season, and the Broncos might be 8-1 if he had caught those balls.

Anyway, I think Javon was a great pickup and well, well, well worth the 2nd round pick traded for him.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198
                      to me, it seems like he is tied for 5th at TDs
                      All how you look at it. I have never liked that method just because there is no 2nd 3rd and 4th place. Just a giant void.
                      Last edited by LoyalSoldier; 11-14-2006, 09:52 AM.
                      "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                        Interesting choice of phrases.

It is hard to know give Jake credit for getting him the ball. He would have had at least another if Javon didn't have the three drops in the first game of the season, and the Broncos might be 8-1 if he had caught those balls.

Anyway, I think Javon was a great pickup and well, well, well worth the 2nd round pick traded for him.

or if plummer didnt have four turnovers by himself
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Yeah, Javon has been great so far. I really hope he makes Denver his home for a long time. Plummer has done a great job of getting used to Javon. He has made some great passes so far this year and Javon has made awesome catches.
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                            All how you look at it. I have never liked that method just because there is no 2nd 3rd and 4th place. Just a giant void.
                            so if every player except for 1 has 10 TDs and that one player has 1, then he is tied for second in TDs? Saying javon is tied for 2nd among players in receiving TDs is wrong, hes tied for 5th. He does however have the second most amount of receiving TDs in the league.
                            sigpic

Comment

No matter if he's 2nd or 5th in receiving tds, he's on pace to have over 1200 or more receiving yards and double digit touchdown receptions. That's not to bad for a gimpy wideout.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X