X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a chance against SD???

We don't have any offense..

QB :

we have QB that throws more to opposing teams than to our team...
    he is big time liability to our team.

we have so much talent around and he still makes dumb mistakes.

I hope he doesn't start as our QB next year.

RB :

I still don't understand why he have so many RB's in our team.
    None of our RB's are good except Tatum and he is injured now.

TE :

No other team know's our TE...

WR :

Rod and Javon

Our Defense is banged up and we don't pressure QB's..
    We will give Rivers 5-6 sec to throw and he will pick us apart.

I don't think we have a chance against SD.
    They will win by 8-13 points.

I love broncos and at the same time i am being realistic....

You're welcome to your opinion.

In the meantime...I rather think that Denver has a good chance at winning.

SD hasn't really been tested by a good team. Denver has played several.

The game is in Denver.

QB: Denver's QB is prone to make mistakes...he is also a QB that the team plays for...39-13 speaks for itself.

RB: Denver is the 4th best running team in the NFL.

TE: Oakland didn't know our TEs...yet they were instrumental in the victory verses Oakland. The other team doesn't have to know them for them to be effective.

WR: Not sure what the complaint is here...but SD is a middle of the pack pass defense team.

Our defense is banged up. But they also had another week to heal. They may give up a ton of yards, but they also keep teams out of the endzone. SD does not have great WRs. They have Gates. They have Tomlinson. Contain them and you contain the Bolts. Our defensive backs are more than a match for SDs WR and TE.

I love Denver and at the same time am being realistic. I like their chances this week against San Diego.
    Last edited by LDB; 11-14-2006, 09:01 AM.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

UMM!! Yeah!! of course we stand a chance as long as our defence does well they are dead. Our offense (baring interceptions) is going to walk all over them.
      Long live the Broncos
      Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
      My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
      John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
        You're welcome to your opinion.

In the meantime...I rather think that Denver has a good chance at winning.

SD hasn't really been tested by a good team. Denver has played several.

The game is in Denver.

QB: Denver's QB is prone to make mistakes...he is also a QB that the team plays for...39-13 speaks for itself.

RB: Denver is the 4th best running team in the NFL.

TE: Oakland didn't know our TEs...yet they were instrumental in the victory verses Oakland. The other team doesn't have to know them for them to be effective.

WR: Not sure what the complaint is here...but SD is a middle of the pack pass defense team.

Our defense is banged up. But they also had another week to heal. They may give up a ton of yards, but they also keep teams out of the endzone. SD does not have great WRs. They have Gates. They have Tomlinson. Contain them and you contain the Bolts. Our defensive backs are more than a match for SDs WR and TE.

I love Denver and at the same time am being realistic. I like their chances this week against San Diego.
        Regarding our QB..I strongly disagree..
        He is in NFL for 10 years and still makes lot of mistakes..

If we would have got average QB, we would have won Super Bowl by now
        We have so much talent in other areas and i feel like we are wasting it.

I feel like we need to start cutler next year, draft a good RB(why we need to so many RB's in our roster and none of them perform consistently) and good D-line that can pass rush.

I bet with this..we have good chance of winning super bowl.

Whenever our QB throws..I have to close my eyes..

Regarding Plummer winning record..most of the games are not won by him.

As i said earlier, we have very good talent around him(most importantly coaching)
        and he is getting saved because of this.

Comment

Of course we have a chance, in fact I think we will win. How's that sound to ya?
          They can't stop Javon, we will be able to run on them and, they won't be scoring 49 points against our D.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

I think we have shown that we have a CHANCE against ANY team in the NFL - we had a CHANCE to beat Indy we just didnt get it done - right now my biggest concern is our injury list -

Comment

Originally posted by go_cutler

I feel like we need to start cutler next year, draft a good RB(why we need to so many RB's in our roster and none of them perform consistently) and good D-line that can pass rush.

As i said earlier, we have very good talent around him(most importantly coaching)
              Whenever the games are won it is not because of Plummer, but whenever the Broncos lose it is because of him.

We would have won a SB with an average QB, huh? Could the QB have shut down Indy's offense? Could he have blocked Pittsburgh's defense? Gone out and stopped Pittsburgh's offense from converting 3rd down after 3rd down?

I don't care for Plummer, but you haters drive me nuts.

Why even try and mask this thread? You should just be upfront and say that it is another anti-Jake/Jake can't get it done thread. Because that is what it is really about.

Your username says it all. You allegience is to one player, not to the team. How can anyone take what you say at face value? Sorry, but just like the Dayne fans, your bias cannot let you make an objective comment about the QB situation.
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                No, the Chargers are the best team in history while the Broncos are useless. On top of that we usually play very poorly at home and Chokenheimer never lost to the Broncos in an important game.

We’re doomed.

This is the funniest post on the boards right now.

Bravo sir!

Comment

QB :

Really? Why do we have more point for than against?

Again, is he supposed to acutally hand the ball off and clear the path for the running game? What? His deep passes and many connections to Javon isn't enough to keep the defenses honest against our run game?

RB :

You should apply for the head coaching job after this year is up, It is obvious Shanahan doesn't know what he is doing.

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon

They must throw the ball to each other cause according to you, our QB doesn't

Ridiculous is more like it.

Comment

QB :

RB :

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon

You contradicted yourself. You say that the Broncos have so much talent on offense surrounding Plummer. Then you complain about our running backs and tight ends. So do we have a lot of talent at skill positions or not?

Of course the Broncos have a chance on Sunday. They are 7-2 and the game is in Denver. They have a great defense and the offense seems to play better in big games this year.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Denver has a chance against any team they play. To say they don't have an offense is ridiculous

Comment

QB :

RB :

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon

geee im glad you made this post......I never thought about it like this. Man we are gonna lose....we have no chance at all! Maybe we should just throw in the towel and take another bye week.
                        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

QB :

Hardly. Way to reach for the sky with that one.

What "talent"? We have injured, inexperienced, and undrafted RB's that makeup a patchwork running game. Our best TE is a run blocker, We have one all pro WR, one old WR, one WR in Kircus that can get open but has more drops then catches on the season, and, oh wait, that's it. We also have a patchwork oline.

Where's all this "talent"?

I agree with you there.

RB :

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon
                          With the exception of Javon, apparently the rest doesn't fit under the "talented" category.

I disagree. The game is in Denver, and everyone knows that records, stats, and the injury report goes out the window against divisonal rivals.

I think Denver wins this game. Despite all the injuries and question marks, Denver is still a very good team that is capable of beating anyone in the NFL.

Comment

Lol plz.....
                            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

"If you want to crown thier ass, crown em...." I'm not scared...

Comment

Working...
                              X