X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by go_cutler
    We don't have any offense..

QB :

we have QB that throws more to opposing teams than to our team...
    he is big time liability to our team.

we have so much talent around and he still makes dumb mistakes.

I hope he doesn't start as our QB next year.

RB :

I still don't understand why he have so many RB's in our team.
    None of our RB's are good except Tatum and he is injured now.
    You can say what you want about Jake, that he's a liability. But the man finds a way to win, and you can not argue with that. Weather Jake throws 3 ints in a game or not, he usually manages to pull out half of those bad games out and turn them into wins, like last week. Not to say that I am a Jake fan, but the man finds a way to to win, and there are other players on the team too.

As far as the RB's go, the reason there are so many on the team is becuase Tatum is injured, and injury prone. Not to mention, in the past, when one back wants more money, Shanny just pops in another, and has great success. It's the run scheme here in Denver, not really the back I hate to say.

Some may think this is a bold statement, but our Defense is better than San Diego's, possibly much better when they don't have Merriman. Let's not forget they allowed 41 points last week. This being said, if our offense is on the right page, AND THIS INCLUDES MORE THAN JAKE PLUMMER, we could easily beat them at Invesco. Easily.
    You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Man, I was hoping this thread was a joke.

Of course we have a chance to win, a good chance. There's also a chance we could lose.

There will be keys to the game and depending on how they play out will determine the winner. Some of those keys are:

1) Who wins the turnover battle?

2) Can we get our running game back on track?

3) Can Jake, Javon and Rod take advantage of the Chargers porous secondary?

4) Will Jake have time to throw the ball?

5) Will the Broncos contain Tomlinson the way we normally do?

6) Will Shanny continue to dominate Martyball like he does the Raiders and Patriots?

FYI, the Broncos didn't get to 7 - 2 by accident. Yes we had some breaks to help us along the way but that's true of every team in the league. We're a good team. And a good team always has a chance to beat another good team. That means the Broncos have a chance to beat the Chargers just like the Chargers have a chance to beat the Broncos.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by go_cutler
        Regarding our QB..I strongly disagree..
        He is in NFL for 10 years and still makes lot of mistakes..

If we would have got average QB, we would have won Super Bowl by now
        We have so much talent in other areas and i feel like we are wasting it.

I feel like we need to start cutler next year, draft a good RB(why we need to so many RB's in our roster and none of them perform consistently) and good D-line that can pass rush.

I bet with this..we have good chance of winning super bowl.

Whenever our QB throws..I have to close my eyes..

Regarding Plummer winning record..most of the games are not won by him.

As i said earlier, we have very good talent around him(most importantly coaching)
        and he is getting saved because of this.
        Dude seriously the quaterback situation is getting really old just drop that asspect, culter will get his time just not now!!!!!!!

Comment

oh god, not san diego-- they've owned us for years now! those powder blue uni's are just terrifying!!

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

anyone who doubts our chances at SD should be shot. and no they have not owned us for years. we beat them both times last year. and we are at home. we will beat them. and if not, which will not happen, bc we need this, we are screwed like superman on kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by denver-pwns-all
              anyone who doubts our chances at SD should be shot. and no they have not owned us for years. we beat them both times last year. and we are at home. we will beat them. and if not, which will not happen, bc we need this, we are screwed like superman on kryptonite.

your sarcasm detector needs a tuneup. . . .

Comment

okay, my mistake, they have not owned us for 1 year. but they will still not beat us. cmon we're denver, best team in football. have some optimism (i'm one to be talking) by the way nice avatar, very hot
                Last edited by denver-pwns-all; 11-14-2006, 11:47 AM.

Comment

what bronco fan ever worries about the chargers??? it's definitely the other way around.
                  http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by denver-pwns-all
                    okay, my mistake, they have not owned us for 1 year. but they will still not beat us. cmon we're denver, best team in football. have some optimism (i'm one to be talking) by the way nice avatar, very hot

yea, she's smokin'. . . . and BTW, i think we'll beat them as well-- i'm just laughing at the original poster for the doom and gloom. . . for my actual thoughts, look here-- written a while ago, but i'm standing by it. . . .

Comment

well the guy who made this thread for one...

Comment

kick @$$ post. all very true and well written. i thought you really did not think we had a chance. im still a little confused about your sarcasm comment.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                          No, the Chargers are the best team in history while the Broncos are useless. On top of that we usually play very poorly at home and Chokenheimer never lost to the Broncos in an important game.

We’re doomed.
                          lol yea......we better just rebuild the whole team......replace our coaching staff.....get a new owner.....and what the heck......build a new stadium too.....and get new uniforms......get a new logo.......new cheerleaders.......new concession stands..........re-sod the field.......get new wider goalposts, so we have a better chance.............
                          My 3 favorite teams:
                          1.The Denver Broncos
                          2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                          3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

how about the first chargers game last year, if i remember correctly, that also decided the top of the division?? and guess what, chargers lost.

Comment

It is good to see people on this board having confidence on our team(esp on offense)..

Do you still believe that our offense & ST can come behind and secure victory if we are trailing by two touchdowns ??
                              (assuming our defense has a bad game and the match is like a shootout ..CIN-SD game).

Are we a complete team??...
                              In one game..offense plays well and in another game defense plays well..

Are we consistently performing?
                              I am getting worried esp on offense and ST..

Don't you guys see these holes on our team??

Comment

i see the holes, but we are at home, and we will win. i just hope that plummer doesnt throw 50 int. like normal

Comment

Working...
                                X