No announcement yet.

Do we have a chance against SD???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a tree falls in the forest one foot away from a deaf man, does it still make a sound?
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by go_cutler
      We don't have any offense..

QB :

we have QB that throws more to opposing teams than to our team...
      he is big time liability to our team.

we have so much talent around and he still makes dumb mistakes.

I hope he doesn't start as our QB next year.

RB :

I still don't understand why he have so many RB's in our team.
      None of our RB's are good except Tatum and he is injured now.

TE :

No other team know's our TE...

WR :

Rod and Javon

Our Defense is banged up and we don't pressure QB's..
      We will give Rivers 5-6 sec to throw and he will pick us apart.

I don't think we have a chance against SD.
      They will win by 8-13 points.

I love broncos and at the same time i am being realistic....
      That's a realistic look at our team....from a biased Cutler fanatic.

We have a better shot then they do.

There defense is absolutely miserable and we'll score all over them. Also, we're at home which in case you haven't noticed....we've won 13 of our last 14 there.

Not too mention we have the best defense in the league.....
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

It is good to see people on this board having confidence on our team(esp on offense)..

Do you still believe that our offense & ST can come behind and secure victory if we are trailing by two touchdowns ??
        (assuming our defense has a bad game and the match is like a shootout ..CIN-SD game).

Are we a complete team??...
        In one game..offense plays well and in another game defense plays well..

Are we consistently performing?
        I am getting worried esp on offense and ST..

Don't you guys see these holes on our team??

well, we're not blind-- but i see holes in every single team in the league. . . it's not like san diego's defense didn't get exposed worse than richard nixon last sunday. . .
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
          he is also a QB that the team plays for...39-13 speaks for itself.
          This is the first time I have ever used that statistic used properly. It is senseless to use his record to justify that he is better than another player. However, when you use the win-loss record to refute the statement that he will cause our team to lose, that is apples to apples. I applaud you.
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

We stand a chance, as do they. This is why the game is played, if our quarterback shows up like he did against Pittsburgh and Indianapolis...it will be a better shot. If our defense plays like they can, maybe they are the factor in a 'W' instead of a 'L' in the column statistics. Yet, I understand there are issues that hinder both teams and it will be on whom will exploit the weaknesses of the other team, and that may be the overall reason why we win, cause of Shanahan and the way he can exploit those weaknesses.

This game is harder to choose then the Indianapolis game, because the Division, Playoffs and more may reside on the outcome of this game. So what is the answer, we can all guess but we will not know till Sunday, but I do have a bad feeling about this game and have had it since the Oakland game. Either team may take this, but do not count out the Broncos...you can never do that, we are the most winningest team since the 80's!

Comment

We don't have a snowballs chance in hell. We might as well just fire Shanny and Jake and move the team to Los Angeles.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Its ok to be realistic but as a fan you have to be optimistic as well. Whats the point of rooting for the Broncos when you dont even give them a chance to win.

Also you can't be realistic and biased at the same time. Its not realistic to think that Cutler will be better than Plummer despite the fact that he hasnt taken a single snap in the regular season.

Comment

I would like to rephrase the title: "Do they have a chance against us at home with cold weather?"

Seriously, we are at mile high and winter. They are from the sea level and its hot in San Diego.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
                    I would like to rephrase the title: "Do they have a chance against us at home with cold weather?"

Seriously, we are at mile high and winter. They are from the sea level and its hot in San Diego.
                    Ummm... Oakland? Has everyone forgotten the Oakland game, not defending this thread, but be realistic. Weather plays little factor for us, if anything it could hurt us, proven before against other opponents. I hope that it is chilly at best but overall more like early October weather, because the last few times we played in real windy, rainy or snowy conditions...we did not do too hot. Now do they have a shot against Shanahan? Or another major key factor, I would agree with that...but the weather, that is not in our favor, especially since Denver does not really have winter anymore during the football season, if lucky we have one snow game a year, sucks for Colorado but it helps the team.

Now you made me miss the white Christmas' that we use to have!

Comment

the sports book sure thinks we have a chance but san diego has a slimmer chance to go to denver for a win.

We are favored by 2.5

What supprised me was Colts and Cowboys line is 1

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                        We stand a chance, as do they. This is why the game is played, if our quarterback shows up like he did against Pittsburgh and Indianapolis...it will be a better shot. If our defense plays like they can, maybe they are the factor in a 'W' instead of a 'L' in the column statistics. Yet, I understand there are issues that hinder both teams and it will be on whom will exploit the weaknesses of the other team, and that may be the overall reason why we win, cause of Shanahan and the way he can exploit those weaknesses.

This game is harder to choose then the Indianapolis game, because the Division, Playoffs and more may reside on the outcome of this game. So what is the answer, we can all guess but we will not know till Sunday, but I do have a bad feeling about this game and have had it since the Oakland game. Either team may take this, but do not count out the Broncos...you can never do that, we are the most winningest team since the 80's!

I was thinking along the same lines as you. SD is a very good team and so is Baltimore but we managed to beat them. It's a toss up in this game and it's a primetime game. Unless Denver contains LT and puts pressure on Rivers, I think Denver loses this game but wins the one in KC. It's a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          We don't have a snowballs chance in hell. We might as well just fire Shanny and Jake and move the team to Los Angeles.

Good idea.....LA needs a team hehe!
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

yep, we suck, we are lucky to be 7-2, our qb is the worst ever, all the talent on this team is wasted, and we will lose the the chargers badly. i say we just dont even show up, just call the chargers on the phone and tell them that the bronco fans decided that we suck to bad, and that we have all baught into the hype surrounding the chargers and will not be showing up this week for the game. yep, you are correct sir, we will lose by more than a TD. give me a freaking break. where do these people and opinions come from. un-freakin believable.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

QB :

RB :

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon

*sigh*.....

Qb = He's a liability who wins.....even with this "liability" as you say.....Denver is 7-2....and has played some more QUALITY teams then SD has.....and that "liability" has played VERY consistent on every prime time game this year.....

Rb = Denver plugs in runningbacks.....where have you been these past couple years? It doesnt matter who is back there......as long as they average 4.5 plus per game.....

TE's = How many OTHER TEAMS TE's can you name? Or ones that actually put up numbers? you could probably (without looking) name 10 TE's outta the league.....

Defense = Uh.....maybe they were RESTING during last weeks game.....and there are a pretty solid group.....and SD has only played one defense as good as denver's.....and they lost to them (the ravens)......ALSO remember that Rivers might be dumb enough to throw to Champ (like many others this year)

Denver can stop the run.....Their linebackers are fast enough to cover Gates.....Oh and Marty is 3-13 all time in Denver.....*chock cough choke*.....

How realistic were you this last week? Did you think Denver was gonna lose?
                              "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                              -The best in the business-

Comment

QB :

RB :

TE :

WR :

Rod and Javon

There's always a chance. Good teams lose to bad teams. Underdogs beat the favorites. Mysterious things happen in the NFL every sunday. Things that arent supposed to happen.......happen. That's what I love about the NFL because any givin Sunday, any team can win. I think we definately have a chance against SD. We always matchup well against them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X