X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by go_cutler
    We don't have any offense..

QB :

we have QB that throws more to opposing teams than to our team...
    he is big time liability to our team.

we have so much talent around and he still makes dumb mistakes.

I hope he doesn't start as our QB next year.

RB :

I still don't understand why he have so many RB's in our team.
    None of our RB's are good except Tatum and he is injured now.

TE :

No other team know's our TE...

WR :

Rod and Javon

Our Defense is banged up and we don't pressure QB's..
    We will give Rivers 5-6 sec to throw and he will pick us apart.

I don't think we have a chance against SD.
    They will win by 8-13 points.

I love broncos and at the same time i am being realistic....

If that's what you call 'realistic'...keep it! The Broncos will SWEEP the Chargers this season and all you have to do is WATCH!

Comment

To answer the original post, NO, you do not have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltsOwnU
        To answer the original post, NO, you do not have a chance.
        We swept you last year with Brees...we'll sweep you this year with Rivers. All you have to do is watch!

Comment

Of course Denver stands a chance..

It is in Denver, always a plus, because it is Marty's personal hell incartnate.

But these teams matchup pretty well. It should be exciting.

*Channels Denny Green*

But if you wanna go ahead and crown them.........

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by go_cutler
            Regarding our QB..I strongly disagree..
            He is in NFL for 10 years and still makes lot of mistakes..

If we would have got average QB, we would have won Super Bowl by now
            We have so much talent in other areas and i feel like we are wasting it.

I feel like we need to start cutler next year, draft a good RB(why we need to so many RB's in our roster and none of them perform consistently) and good D-line that can pass rush.

I bet with this..we have good chance of winning super bowl.

Whenever our QB throws..I have to close my eyes..

Regarding Plummer winning record..most of the games are not won by him.

As i said earlier, we have very good talent around him(most importantly coaching)
            and he is getting saved because of this.
            Well, your user name speaks for you. As for Jake choking, I think 2003 and 2004 we're baby steps, 2005 was a big step, and 2006 will be the monster step. For what?

A SUPER BOWL
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              *Channels Denny Green*

But if you wanna go ahead and crown them.........

Then crown them!

Don't forget this was the best team ever not to make the playoffs.

Imagine this year if they do make the playoffs.

"Best team ever to make the playoffs!"

:hammer:
              sigpic
              DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

This is what the NFL is all about. Denver- San Diego, always a classic matchup, like the Raiders SD always plays Denver well. But yes to the original post, the Broncos have better than a chance to win this game.
                DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Sure, we have owned the chargers... like.. forever.
                  And our "D" is amazing, and our QB is half decent...
                  BUT!... Here is our problems..
                  isnt Phillip Rivers the 2nd highest rated QB in the League?
                  Does LT not have 18 TDs this season?? its week 10!!
                  Antonio Gates the only other problem? then who is...
                  Tony Parker? Mike Turner? and Maleeyuna or whatever (2 TDs sunday)
                  Their Offense is a powerhouse, fully loaded!!! (#1 Offense in NFL)
                  Yes! Merriman is not playing.. game 1... Thank God!, game 2 he is though.
                  But isnt that phillips guy have even more sacks than he does?
                  Our D better than theirs? Ummm... not quite..
                  Our secondary blows them away but [email protected] 27 sacks on the yr.

If we can barely score 14 on the fakers, how are we going to do any better on a team that completely destroyed and humiliated them?
                  We didnt beat the undefeated colts... last year... they did, in indy!
                  The bengals had their backs against the wall, The Dolts just finished them, in a furious crowd, with an amazing comeback.

Point is, we cannot let our guard down, this is a furious team probably better than any other that San Diego has ever produced, Shutting down LT just isnt that easy, because you block the rush, he's wide open for rec... you go corners on him, he will blow right thru our D, Blits their QB, LT might just pass the damn ball, this guy is just there, our only way, outscore them, it will be hard but we cannot stop their O, especially with Rivers passing 300+ yds, confidence really high, Jake needs to keep up with the rookie, champ needs to make him nervous, get him shaky and possibly cause a few turnovers, if we outscore them, we might be able to get that bye week in the playoffs, because they will get a wild card either way.

28-27 DENVER BABY!!!
                  Last edited by Aftermath; 11-14-2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Let's look at the real question:

"Does Denver stand a chance against SD???"

Let's look at their record 7-2. Their two losses coming to Baltimore and KC. Wait a minute...it just so happens that we have beat both those teams this year...hmmm...

Let's look at other facts, Denver plays them at home this week...

More facts...their best defensive player is suspended this week...

More facts...they gave up 41 points to a medicore offense last week...

If Denver stops LT, they stop the Chargers, plain and simple.

I am not promising a win, cause that's never a sure thing, but to answer the question, Denver has a great shot at winning this weekends game against SD.
                    You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Denvers Favored!

so yea they have a good chance at winning

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
                        Let's look at the real question:

"Does Denver stand a chance against SD???"

Let's look at their record 7-2. Their two losses coming to Baltimore and KC. Wait a minute...it just so happens that we have beat both those teams this year...hmmm...

Let's look at other facts, Denver plays them at home this week...

More facts...their best defensive player is suspended this week...

More facts...they gave up 41 points to a medicore offense last week...

If Denver stops LT, they stop the Chargers, plain and simple.

I am not promising a win, cause that's never a sure thing, but to answer the question, Denver has a great shot at winning this weekends game against SD.

Where did you play KC and Baltimore? At home, right? You could not score a TD at home against the Chiefs.

We played them on the road, big difference. You have KC on the road on Thanksgiving. We will see how that pans out.

By your logic the Rams beat you and we beat the Rams so you must not be as good. Of course we got the Rams at home and you played on the road. That might have something to do with it.

Here are facts......

The game is in Denver which happens to be a house of horrors for us.

Marty's record at that place sucks, not good for us.

You always play well against Tomlinson, not good for us.

Our defense is severly dinged right now. No Merriman and it doesn't look like Castillo is going to play. Not good.

On the plus side now that our QB is 6'5 instead of 6'0 he can see over the blitz when you come right up the middle on us. That would give Brees fits as he could not see receivers. And you came right up the middle alot.

My confidence is never high at Mile High but as they say, any given Sunday.

2007 AFC West Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Where did you play KC and Baltimore? At home, right? You could not score a TD at home against the Chiefs.

We played them on the road, big difference. You have KC on the road on Thanksgiving. We will see how that pans out.

By your logic the Rams beat you and we beat the Rams so you must not be as good. Of course we got the Rams at home and you played on the road. That might have something to do with it.

Here are facts......

The game is in Denver which happens to be a house of horrors for us.

Marty's record at that place sucks, not good for us.

You always play well against Tomlinson, not good for us.

Our defense is severly dinged right now. No Merriman and it doesn't look like Castillo is going to play. Not good.

On the plus side now that our QB is 6'5 instead of 6'0 he can see over the blitz when you come right up the middle on us. That would give Brees fits as he could not see receivers. And you came right up the middle alot.

My confidence is never high at Mile High but as they say, any given Sunday.
                          We will win the next 2 games

**Case CLosed**

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                            We will win the next 2 games

**Case CLosed**
                            Informative.

2007 AFC West Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Believe me, that's not my logic, cause that way never works. Just thought I would point that out.

The only thing I will state as a fact is that if Denver stops LT, they will win. Not to say that Rivers isn't doing a mighty fine job, cause we all know he is, but he can't beat Denver without LT.
                              You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
                                Believe me, that's not my logic, cause that way never works. Just thought I would point that out.

The only thing I will state as a fact is that if Denver stops LT, they will win. Not to say that Rivers isn't doing a mighty fine job, cause we all know he is, but he can't beat Denver without LT.
                                That might very well be true.

I also don't think you can win if you cannot run the football. The game is Jake's hands is a dangerous proposition.

Like I said, it's in Denver and we struggle there.

If I was a betting man I like Denver. As a SD fan I always like to think there is a chance.

2007 AFC West Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X